Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Internet Explorer > Activating IE tab programmatically

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Activating IE tab programmatically

 
 
Simon Said
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      06-23-2009

Hello,

I am working on a Browser Helper Object COM component that needs to activate
IE 7 or 8 tabs programmatically. Calling put_Visible method using the
IWebBrowser2 pointer retrieved from the SetSite()'s IUnknown* parameter does
not work. Does anyone know how to do that?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Singapore Computer Service
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      06-23-2009

Hello,

You may want to ask here instead
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/for...iedevelopment/

__
http://www.bootstrike.com/ComputerService/
Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
"Simon Said" <> wrote in message
news740696C-AD6B-4658-B3CA-...
> Hello,
>
> I am working on a Browser Helper Object COM component that needs to
> activate
> IE 7 or 8 tabs programmatically. Calling put_Visible method using the
> IWebBrowser2 pointer retrieved from the SetSite()'s IUnknown* parameter
> does
> not work. Does anyone know how to do that?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Simon Said
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      06-23-2009

Thanks!

"Singapore Computer Service" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You may want to ask here instead
> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/for...iedevelopment/
>
> __
> http://www.bootstrike.com/ComputerService/
> Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
> "Simon Said" <> wrote in message
> news740696C-AD6B-4658-B3CA-...
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am working on a Browser Helper Object COM component that needs to
> > activate
> > IE 7 or 8 tabs programmatically. Calling put_Visible method using the
> > IWebBrowser2 pointer retrieved from the SetSite()'s IUnknown* parameter
> > does
> > not work. Does anyone know how to do that?

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Singapore Computer Service
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      06-23-2009

Hello,

You're welcome.

___
http://www.bootstrike.com/ComputerService/
Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
"Simon Said" <> wrote in message
news:3D081BB0-A0AC-4E5A-A012-...
> Thanks!
>
> "Singapore Computer Service" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> You may want to ask here instead
>> http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/for...iedevelopment/
>>
>> __
>> http://www.bootstrike.com/ComputerService/
>> Singapore Computer Home Remote On-Site Repair Service
>> "Simon Said" <> wrote in message
>> news740696C-AD6B-4658-B3CA-...
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I am working on a Browser Helper Object COM component that needs to
>> > activate
>> > IE 7 or 8 tabs programmatically. Calling put_Visible method using the
>> > IWebBrowser2 pointer retrieved from the SetSite()'s IUnknown* parameter
>> > does
>> > not work. Does anyone know how to do that?

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
activating the apply tab in the internet option section frustrated1 Windows Update 1 04-12-2009 06:10 AM
Activating TPM 1.2 Dick Driessen Windows Vista Hardware 0 04-08-2007 12:00 AM
Programmatically opening new tab in IE7 Internet Explorer 1 01-03-2007 09:49 AM
Activating Tony Windows Vista General Discussion 2 04-08-2006 11:26 AM
Opening a link in a new tab programmatically Rob Parsons Internet Explorer 1 03-26-2006 10:50 PM