Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Windows Vista Tips > Windows Vista Support > boot problems

boot problems

09-04-2009
I have vista home premium and had no problems until recenty. All of the sudden a message displayed on my desktop saying vista was not genuine. This is not true . After searching online I was able to validate vista. Now I cant boot my computer up. The system repair and restore wont work, I cant boot from safe mode either. The computer stops and I get this message !! 0xc01a001d !! 37117/89625 (\Registry\Machine\Components\ derived\data). What does this message mean and how do I fix it. This computer is very important so any help would be greatly appreciated ,thanks.