Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Windows MSN Messenger > error code: 8007007e

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

error code: 8007007e

 
 
elysemcc29
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      01-27-2009
I finally was able to download the new Messenger because I had to update. It
took several tries because 2 errors kept popping up. I finally have it
downloaded and now it won't let me sign on and error code: 8007007e pops up
and it says "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service
is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've made sure MSN is
allowed through my firewall, my internet is connected. I don't know what else
could be causing the problem. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank-you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jeet
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      04-13-2009


"elysemcc29" wrote:

> I finally was able to download the new Messenger because I had to update. It
> took several tries because 2 errors kept popping up. I finally have it
> downloaded and now it won't let me sign on and error code: 8007007f pops up
> and it says "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service
> is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've made sure MSN is
> allowed through my firewall, my internet is connected. I don't know what else
> could be causing the problem. Please let me know as soon as possible.
> could you help me plz.. i miss my G.F a lot..

Thank-you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
lynda grant
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      02-14-2010


"Jeet" wrote:

>
>
> "elysemcc29" wrote:
>
> > I finally was able to download the new Messenger because I had to update. It
> > took several tries because 2 errors kept popping up. I finally have it
> > downloaded and now it won't let me sign on and error code: 8007007f pops up
> > and it says "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service
> > is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've made sure MSN is
> > allowed through my firewall, my internet is connected. I don't know what else
> > could be causing the problem. Please let me know as soon as possible.
> > could you help me plz.. i miss my G.F a lot..

> Thank-you.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Freemason-ru
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      02-15-2010

Same problem here
i spent the whole day trying methods!!!




----------
Windows XP-SP3 - Intel Mobile 2.2 Ghz - 512 MB of RAM - Avast v5 Free
Antivirus - .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
----------


"elysemcc29" wrote:

> I finally was able to download the new Messenger because I had to update. It
> took several tries because 2 errors kept popping up. I finally have it
> downloaded and now it won't let me sign on and error code: 8007007e pops up
> and it says "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service
> is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've made sure MSN is
> allowed through my firewall, my internet is connected. I don't know what else
> could be causing the problem. Please let me know as soon as possible.
> Thank-you.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Error 8007007E while installing KB941649 Patch Robert Aldwinckle Windows Vista Performance 1 11-21-2007 11:36 AM
Error playing WMV format in WMP 10, Error 8007007E Bill Windows Media Player 0 07-07-2005 12:06 AM
Re: error code 8007007E Neil Smith [MVP Digital Media] Windows Media Player 0 05-11-2004 05:55 PM
Error message Error# 8007007E josh Windows Media Player 4 12-30-2003 03:47 PM
Error# 8007007E Sid Frisby Windows Media Player 0 10-20-2003 09:52 AM