Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Windows Vista Mail > Incoming mails desappear immediately from inbox

Incoming mails desappear immediately from inbox

07-17-2010
I open Windows Mail in my Vista PC and chose Send/Receive to get all my mails from the ISP mail server but as soon as every mail is received desapears from the Inbox folder although I see the mail data line for a moment just two tenths of a second or so.
Nevertheless I rfeceived some mails without any problem but are the least. I reviewed the configuration of my mail account and compared with that of another Windows Mailuser I see no differences.
Thinking that the Kaspersky antivirus had something to do with it, turn it off for 10 minutes, asked a contact to send me an email and got the same result.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?