Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Windows Server > Windows Small Business Server > just a test fools

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

just a test fools

 
 
Voodoo
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      08-17-2010

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
N. Miller
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      08-17-2010
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:16 -0500, Voodoo wrote:

>


Epic fail, fool!

--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
feyenoord gerrit
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      08-19-2010

"N. Miller" <> schreef in bericht
news:ky9uapvdry3e$....
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:16 -0500, Voodoo wrote:
>
>>

>
> Epic fail, fool!
>
> --
> Norman
> ~Oh Lord, why have you come
> ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum


 
Reply With Quote
 
roxana vera
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      08-23-2010

"feyenoord gerrit" <> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:...
>
> "N. Miller" <> schreef in bericht
> news:ky9uapvdry3e$....
>> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:16 -0500, Voodoo wrote:
>>
>>>

>>
>> Epic fail, fool!
>>
>> --
>> Norman
>> ~Oh Lord, why have you come
>> ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jackpine
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-08-2010
What kind of a post is this?

"roxana vera" wrote:

>
> "feyenoord gerrit" <> escribi en el mensaje de
> noticias news:...
> >
> > "N. Miller" <> schreef in bericht
> > news:ky9uapvdry3e$....
> >> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:16 -0500, Voodoo wrote:
> >>
> >>>
> >>
> >> Epic fail, fool!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Norman
> >> ~Oh Lord, why have you come
> >> ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum

> >

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
FromTheRafters
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      09-08-2010
A Usenet one.

microsoft.public.* newsgroups (for the time being) peer with Usenet
servers.

"Jackpine" <> wrote in message
news:77404C6B-59B9-4F66-9473-...
> What kind of a post is this?
>
> "roxana vera" wrote:
>
>>
>> "feyenoord gerrit" <> escribi en el mensaje de
>> noticias news:...
>> >
>> > "N. Miller" <> schreef in bericht
>> > news:ky9uapvdry3e$....
>> >> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:16 -0500, Voodoo wrote:
>> >>
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> Epic fail, fool!
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Norman
>> >> ~Oh Lord, why have you come
>> >> ~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
>> >

>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
just a test fools Voodoo Windows Live Mail 3 08-23-2010 12:26 AM
just a test fools Voodoo Windows Vista Mail 3 08-23-2010 12:26 AM
April fools virus for vista? Robert Windows Vista General Discussion 44 04-01-2008 03:32 PM
TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST River Windows Vista Help 3 01-10-2008 07:20 AM
Mad fools Nellie Windows Vista General Discussion 14 09-16-2006 07:37 AM