Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Windows Live Mail > Re: Live Mail Will Not Print Email Messages

Re: Live Mail Will Not Print Email Messages

mikebegan@gmail.com

01-10-2014
On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:59:24 PM UTC-7, JJG wrote:
> I have had WLM installed under Window 7 quite a while now and just discovered I cannot print an email message. When I click on 'print' on the toolbar or under File nothing happens. I do not get the print pop up window at all. The printer works fine with all other applications. I don't know whetheror not it matters but I use Firefox as my default browser.Any help will beappreciated.Thank you.

The solution is incredibly simple. Hilite the message in the "Sort by date"column (not in the full message window) then right-click on the hilited message and "Print" will appear.

...winston

01-10-2014
wrote, On 1/10/2014 1:28 PM:
> On Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:59:24 PM UTC-7, JJG wrote:
>> I have had WLM installed under Window 7 quite a while now and just discovered I cannot print an email message. When I click on 'print' on the toolbar or under File nothing happens. I do not get the print pop up window at all. The printer works fine with all other applications. I don't know whether or not it matters but I use Firefox as my default browser.Any help will be appreciated.Thank you.

>
> The solution is incredibly simple. Hilite the message in the "Sort by date" column (not in the full message window) then right-click on the hilited message and "Print" will appear.
>

It might be prudent to check the date of the initial post prior to
replying to a 3+ yr old thread.

At this stage..its' doubtful the original poster needs to print/reprint
a 3 yr old message.

--
...winston
msft mvp consumer apps