Thanks My

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer' started by Amit Nihal, Jun 23, 2010.

  1. Amit Nihal

    Amit Nihal Guest

    that did the trick!



    My wrote:

    Problem solved.
    30-Mar-08

    Problem solved. The issue stems from an incomplete uninstall from cisco's
    VPN client version 4.0.x.x. There is a system file in windows\system32
    apparently from zone alarm ?? (vsdatant.sys). Presumably, this is a built in
    firewall with the product. Deleting this file and/or disabling the entry in
    the registry solves this issue. Cisco has taken off this link from its
    website. The latest client version is 5.0.0.

    for a full explaination
    http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service...447627 1206927404889 28353475&threadId=108283
    http://forum.oscr.arizona.edu/showthread.php?t=1117&page=

    "Myk" wrote:

    Previous Posts In This Thread:

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:46 AM
    Hon wrote:

    Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    IE on my desktop running Windows XP cannot access HTTP sites anymore, but it
    can still access HTTPS sites. I have rebooted the computer many times,
    turned off firewall to no avail.

    Any tip will be greatly appreciated.

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:06 AM
    PA Bear wrote:

    NEVER disable the Windows Firewall!IE version?
    NEVER disable the Windows Firewall

    IE version

    Troubleshooting Secure Sites (WinXP SP2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/87070

    Sandi's Secure Sites Pag
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/ie_2.htm
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear
    MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User
    AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.ne
    DTS-L http://dts-l.org

    Hong wrote:

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:14 AM
    Hon wrote:

    I am using IE 7.
    I am using IE 7
    I realized that may be related but beyond IE because I have the same problem
    with Firefox on that machine
    My problem is the opposite of the problem addressed in those links. The
    machine can access secure web sites (https) without any problem. It cannot
    access non-secure or regular web sites (http).

    Hong

    "PA Bear" wrote:

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:55 PM
    nas wrote:

    RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    "Hong" wrote


    Some users said that by enabling/checking the check box for TLS 1.0 th
    problem resolved, so try this first then if it didn't help try the rest o
    the steps
    Cipher strength appears as 0-bit in Internet Explore
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261328/en-u
    "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message on a Secure Web Sit
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=30380
    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Interne
    Explorer 6 Service Pack
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=87070

    = ... First, try to clean up your caches, Internet files and delete cookie
    by doing this
    Click Start >> Control Panel >> Double click Network and Interne
    Connections >> Double click Internet Options
    On the IE properties windows you will see these Taps
    General | Security | Privacy | Content | Connections | Programs
    Advance
    Under General Tab clear your History, Internet Files and Cookies
    Click Connection Tab, then Click on LAN Settings Button, on the LAN
    properties make sure nothing checked (check boxes not checked
    Then click on Advanced tab and scroll down to under the Browsing Option
    [&] Browsin
    [ ] Enable Third-Party browser extensions (Req Rest) uncheck this box

    [&] HTTP 1.1 Setting
    [ ] Use HTTP 1.1 ,= Make sure this checke
    [ ] Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connection
    If you using proxy check the proxy one if not check only the first one

    Then under Security Option
    [&] Securit
    [ ] Use SSL 2.
    [ ] Use SSL 3.
    [ ] Use TLS 1.
    Then click on Programs Tab and click Manage Add-Ons and Disable all no
    Verified Add-Ons (You should Renable them later one-by-one and see th
    culprit and update it or remove it

    Then download this software and update it then run a scan for malwares
    http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad-aware_se_personal.ph

    = Then Open a run command and type in these DLLs to re-register them
    regsvr32 softpub.dl
    regsvr32 Wintrust.dl
    regsvr32 Mssip32.dl
    regsvr32 Initpki.dl
    regsvr32 Msjava.dl
    regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dl
    regsvr32 Sccbase.dl
    regsvr32 Slbcsp.dl
    regsvr32 Urlmon.dl
    regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dl
    regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
    regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
    Note you can copy the above and paste in a Notepad and Save As on the
    Desktop reg.bat file then double click the file on the desktop to run or you
    can open a run command and type in:
    C:\Documents and settings\user\desktop\reg.bat click [OK] and then Yes.
    Again on the Run command type in:
    ipconfig /flushdns click [OK]
    ipconfig /renew click [OK]
    netsh winsock reset click [OK]
    Reboot your machine and see if you can access any website/link easily and
    without the cannot connect error message.
    Winsock fixer tool:
    http://www.nasstec.co.uk/tools.html

    = Open the Windows
    Explorer and locate this path:
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc = look in the Right Pane/window for this
    file called the HOSTS file but not the one with the extension *.SAM* leave
    this as is.
    If you can't see it try to click Tools >> Folder Options and select show
    Hidden files and folder, then right Click the Hosts file and select open with
    Notepad.
    There see any reference for that site and remove it, you Hosts file will
    looks like this:
    127.0.0.1 LocalHost
    ------------------------------------------
    Remove all other References other than those above.
    You can also try to assign the web address in the trusted zone on the IE
    properties.

    = Before we go further are you connecting by Router or Modem, in either try to
    Power or unplug the Power cord for the Router/Modem for about 40 seconds or
    so be generous with it <g> turn the computer OFF and wait for the time to go
    by!!.
    Then Turn the Router/Modem ON and wait a minute or so then Power ON the
    computer and try to establish a connection and try the link, does it work?.

    = If still no joy then continue with this step:
    Open windows Explorer and locate the Hosts file and Rename it to Hosts.OLD
    Reboot the machine and try, does it work.

    = If not working still try this:
    search for them by this name *index.dat* and you can delete them
    then the on reboot the system will recreate them for you.
    Some of them here:
    C:\Documents and settings\Administrator\Cookies = index
    C:\Documents and Settings\User\Cookies = index
    C:\Documents and settings\User\User data = index
    C:\Windows\Temp\Cookies =index
    C:\Windows\Temp\History = index
    C:\Windows\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 = Index.dat
    Reboot your machine and see if this helped.

    Step2++=

    Open a run command and type in:
    sfc /scannow click [OK] you will need the XP CD installation media to
    accomplish this operation.

    = Open a run command and type in:
    regsvr32 w3ssl.dll click [OK]

    Open a run command and type in:
    servics.msc click [OK]
    On the service control panel locate this service and make sure it started
    Manual:
    HTTP SSL
    Reboot you machine and see if you could access any http://?.

    = If still no joy, try to check the Prefixes on the Registry editor as follow:
    Open a run command and type in:
    regedit click [OK] and locate these keys:
    [-]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\DefaultPrefix =
    [ab] (Default) REG_SZ http://

    [-]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\Prefixes=

    [ab] ftp REG_SZ ftp://
    [ab] gopher REG_SZ gopher://
    [ab] home REG_SZ http://
    [ab] mosaic REG_SZ http://
    [ab] WWW REG_SZ http://

    Check the service here:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP =
    [ab](Defaul) REG_SZ
    [ab]Description REG_SZ
    [ab]DisplayName REG_SZ HTTP
    [ON]ErrorControl REG_DWORD 0x00000001 (1)
    [ab]ImagePath REG_EXPAND_SZ System32\drivers\HTTP.sys
    [ON]Start REG_DWORD 0x00000003 (3)
    [ON]Type REG_DWORD 0x00000001 (1)

    = http.sys on my machine:
    C:\Windows\$NtUninstallKB916595$
    C:\Windows\Driver Cache\i386
    C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers
    C:\Windows\$hf_mig\KB916595\SP2QFE
    C:\Windows\Windows\ServicePackFlies\i386\sp2.cab
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\16.....
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\16
    Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FF-7BFE-4336-9E65-972ED21324C4&displaylang=en


    = Either try to update your windows scripting engine or Java version on your
    computer, try to uninstall the old Java first.
    Windows Script 5.6 Documentation
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en

    HTH.
    nass
    -----
    http://www.nasstec.co.uk

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:14 PM
    PA Bear wrote:

    My apologies for mis-reading your post & subject.
    My apologies for mis-reading your post & subject.

    What happens when you try to access http:// sites? Post any error messages
    in their entirety. Also tell me if this first started happening after
    installing one or more Windows Updates?
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
    AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    DTS-L http://dts-l.org/


    Hong wrote:

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:33 PM
    Hon wrote:

    Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    Suppose I want to browse http://my.yahoo.com/, initially, the left bottom
    corner shows waiting for http://my.yahoo.com/.... After a minute or so the
    page shows the following:

    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

    Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

    What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

    More information

    This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

    Internet connectivity has been lost.
    The website is temporarily unavailable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
    domain.
    If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options,
    click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled
    under the security section.

    For offline users

    You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    To view subscribed feeds

    Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you
    want to view.

    To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

    Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page
    you want to view.






    "Hong" wrote:

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:29 PM
    Hon wrote:

    Thanks a lot, Nass.
    Thanks a lot, Nass.

    I have been going through all the steps (more than half now), but no luck
    yet. I will keep trying.

    Hong

    "nass" wrote:

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:08 AM
    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:

    Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    "Hong" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    I know of three causes for the vast majority of such problems:
    1. Incompatible add-ons: What if you right click the IE icon on the desktop
    and choose Start Without Add-ons
    Or go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Interne
    Explorer (No Add-ons)

    2. Tools | Internet Options | Advance
    Scroll to the bottom and click Reset Internet Explorer Settings. See this
    article first
    How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES)
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/92373

    3. Malware already installed on the computer: Help with malwar
    All MS-MVP Sites
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.ht
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.ht
    http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Removing_Malwar
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.ht
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/darnit.htm
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.ht

    Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/82731

    So How Did I Get Infected Anyway
    For quite a few people it's by installing programs like Messenger Plus,
    whose ads fo
    malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince you that yo
    owe it to the author. See also
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=2797
    Don't ever do a "default" install of anything. Always choose Custom and se
    what else is being carried along. Don't install any extras you're not sur
    of

    You might also try the steps here
    "Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts
    http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_intr

    --
    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/W
    www.fjsmjs.co
    Do not send email

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:55 AM
    Hon wrote:

    Thanks Frank.I tried running IE without add-on but the problem remained.
    Thanks Frank

    I tried running IE without add-on but the problem remained

    I tried reset the IE setting before and it did not make any difference

    My computer has McAfee security package and it scanned all files yesterday.
    Now Ad-Aware is doing a full scan of the system. After it finishes the scan
    and fixes, I will reboot the box and try the above steps again.

    "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:24 AM
    PA Bear wrote:

    Error message after you install a Windows Internet Explorer 7 update from
    Error message after you install a Windows Internet Explorer 7 update from
    Windows Update or from Microsoft Update: "Webpage cannot be displayed"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/94281

    If tweaking your third-party firewall's settings don't help, try the
    following

    1. Disable your anti-virus application, any real-time protection provided by
    an anti-spyware application (except for Windows Defender; includes Spybot
    Tea Timer, SpySweeper Guards, AVG AS guard.exe, etc.), disable any
    third-party firewall AND enable the Windows Firewall

    NB: If you're running ZA Free firewall, you may need to uninstall it instead
    of disabling it. You're "working without a net" now: Don't to ANYTHING else
    online (e.g., browsing; reading email; chatting) except #4 below until your
    anti-virus application has been re-enabled

    2. Uninstall "Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)"
    via Add/Remove Programs (make sure Show Updates box is checked at top right)
    and reboot

    3. Re-do #1 above

    4. Go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and install any Critical Updates
    offered. If "Root Certificates" update is listed in the Optional Updates
    category, you might install it, too, to take full advantage of IE7's
    additional security

    5. Reboot > Make sure everything in #1 above is enabled again and, if
    applicable, disable the Windows Firewall and enable your third-party
    firewall
    --
    ~PA Bea

    Hong wrote:

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:08 PM
    Hon wrote:

    RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    Nass

    I think that I have tried everything but to no avail

    Hon

    "nass" wrote:

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:13 PM
    Hon wrote:

    Hi PA Bear,I believe that I have tried everything that is doable .
    Hi PA Bear

    I believe that I have tried everything that is doable . The automatic
    Windows Update is still working, but I cannot manually do any updates because
    http does not work

    I think this problem is restricted to browsers because a program that I
    wrote using .Net functions to access HTTP site works.


    "PA Bear" wrote:

    On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:49 PM
    Hon wrote:

    Hallelujah!!!!!It is McAfee!!!
    Hallelujah!!!!!

    It is McAfee!!!

    Diabling the "protection" it offers does not work, but after uninstalling
    McAfee, both IE and Firefox work like a charm for browsing HTTP sites. I use
    McAfee because it comes with my Comcast broadband Internet service package;
    otherwise I would not use it because it has also given me so many other
    troubles

    Thanks to everyone for kindly and patiently offering so many tips.






    "Hong" wrote:

    On Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:00 AM
    PA Bear wrote:

    Thanks for your feedback.
    Thanks for your feedback.

    If you've not reinstalled McAfee Security Center, make *certain* that you
    (1) install a reliable anti-virus application and (2) enable the Windows
    Firewall (or install a third-party firewall) ASAP!
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
    AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    DTS-L http://dts-l.org/


    Hong wrote:

    On Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:23 AM
    nas wrote:

    Thanks for letting us know your finding.Glad you got it sorted.
    Thanks for letting us know your finding.
    Glad you got it sorted.
    nass
    ---
    http://www.nasstec.co.uk

    "Hong" wrote:

    On Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:41 AM
    P wrote:

    RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    "Hong" wrote:

    On Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:20 PM
    My wrote:

    I've been experiencing the same problem as Hong for the past week or so, I DO
    I've been experiencing the same problem as Hong for the past week or so, I DO
    NOT want to re-os, I've followed all of the steps as pointed out by nass and
    PA Bear.

    1. Installing firefox did nothing
    1a. I removed IE 7 to IE6 - same result

    2. The only thing that does not seem to work with the DLLs is : regsvr32
    w3ssl.dll - It says "w3ssl.dll" was loaded but the dllregisterserver entry
    point was not found. The file cannot be registered"

    3. sfc /scanow does not work - it asks for an XP professional CD although I
    have XP Media Center addition installed. Unfortunately I don't have service
    pack 2 for XP professional just and .exe file someone gave me on a burnt CD -
    so that doesnt help

    4. I uninstalled Norton AV in the hopes it would do the trick, but no; all
    banking related secure sites are the only ones that are available, gmail is
    secure when you sign in after which it waits endlessly to reach the inbox
    because of HTTP.

    5. I downloaded the windows scripting help - not sure what that does??
    (script56.chm)

    6. Windows update is only accessible via HTTP !!! - arghhh !

    The suspect I think is a cisco VPN client I downloaded off the net
    v4.0.something.... it is extremely frustrating. I am starting to lose
    patience - Any help would be much appreciated !!

    "Hong" wrote:

    On Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:25 PM
    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:

    Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    "Myk" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Make sure your firewall is not blocking port 443.

    Go to Start | Run and enter these commands (press <Enter after each one).
    Regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
    Regsvr32 Wintrust.dll
    Regsvr32 Initpki.dll
    Regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
    Regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
    Regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll
    Regsvr32 Sccbase.dll
    Regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll
    Regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
    Regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll

    See also
    Internet Explorer Cannot Connect to Secure Web Sites
    http://windows-help.net/WindowsXP/troub-10.html
    HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Connect to Secure Web Sites
    by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444
    "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message on a Secure Web Site
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303807
    How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet
    Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700

    --
    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
    www.fjsmjs.com
    Do not reply with email

    On Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:20 PM
    My wrote:

    Hi,The issue is that https sites are accessible.
    Hi,

    The issue is that https sites are accessible. HTTP sites *are not* 80% of
    the web is HTTP...

    Also I am able to ping any site. www.google.com, www.hotmail.com, I am
    unable to telnet www.hotmail.com 80 (using port 80). It times out.

    Thanks.

    "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:

    On Friday, March 28, 2008 9:28 AM
    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:

    Oops!
    Oops!

    On Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:09 PM
    My wrote:

    I re-installed cisco VPN 5.0.0.x.
    I re-installed cisco VPN 5.0.0.x.
    * I create a VPN connection, I am able to connect to HTTP sites
    * If I initially connect to VPN and disconnect immediately I am able to
    access HTTP sites after I do this extra step
    * If I do not connect through VPN - I am back to sq. 1 I can only access
    https sites
    * I uninstalled VPN, removed all related dead folders and related registry
    keys and then I am back to accessing only https sites !
    * I do not wish to use VPN because it is the office network and because of
    obvious security reasons
    * Question: is/are there DLL(s) I can re-register for accessing HTTP sites??
    * There is no free technical phone support from Microsoft - any help would
    be much appreciated !!

    "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:

    On Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:03 PM
    My wrote:

    Problem solved.
    Problem solved. The issue stems from an incomplete uninstall from cisco's
    VPN client version 4.0.x.x. There is a system file in windows\system32
    apparently from zone alarm ?? (vsdatant.sys). Presumably, this is a built in
    firewall with the product. Deleting this file and/or disabling the entry in
    the registry solves this issue. Cisco has taken off this link from its
    website. The latest client version is 5.0.0.x

    for a full explaination:
    http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service...47627 1206927404889 28353475&threadId=1082836
    http://forum.oscr.arizona.edu/showthread.php?t=1117&page=5

    "Myk" wrote:

    On Monday, December 22, 2008 6:56 AM
    Sourav Ganguly wrote:

    cannot open http sites
    Hi, I am facing the same problem now with both windows XP prof and Windows Vista. I have tried everything listed here but nothing has worked.

    I have also tried reinstalling the OS , and have changed over from Vista to Xp, after completely formatting my hard drive but even that didn't work.

    Its strange because the same problem is coming up in two fresh installations of different OS's.

    Is there any suggestions on hoe to get around this problem ????


    Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    ASP.NET GridView: Select Row and Display Item Detail
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...dview-select-row-and-display-item-detail.aspx
    Amit Nihal, Jun 23, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. ROFL! Egghead HoopleHead Alert! Do you think My is coming back to see this
    after March of 2008?

    <Amit Nihal> wrote in message news:...
    : that did the trick!
    :
    :
    :
    : My wrote:
    :
    : Problem solved.
    : 30-Mar-08
    :
    : Problem solved. The issue stems from an incomplete uninstall from cisco's
    : VPN client version 4.0.x.x. There is a system file in windows\system32
    : apparently from zone alarm ?? (vsdatant.sys). Presumably, this is a built
    in
    : firewall with the product. Deleting this file and/or disabling the entry
    in
    : the registry solves this issue. Cisco has taken off this link from its
    : website. The latest client version is 5.0.0.x
    :
    : for a full explaination:
    :
    http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service...47627 1206927404889 28353475&threadId=1082836
    : http://forum.oscr.arizona.edu/showthread.php?t=1117&page=5
    :
    : "Myk" wrote:
    :
    : Previous Posts In This Thread:
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:46 AM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : IE on my desktop running Windows XP cannot access HTTP sites anymore, but
    it
    : can still access HTTPS sites. I have rebooted the computer many times,
    : turned off firewall to no avail.
    :
    : Any tip will be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:06 AM
    : PA Bear wrote:
    :
    : NEVER disable the Windows Firewall!IE version?
    : NEVER disable the Windows Firewall!
    :
    : IE version?
    :
    : Troubleshooting Secure Sites (WinXP SP2)
    : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700
    :
    : Sandi's Secure Sites Page
    : http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/ie_2.html
    : --
    : ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    : MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
    : AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    : DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
    :
    : Hong wrote:
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:14 AM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : I am using IE 7.
    : I am using IE 7.
    : I realized that may be related but beyond IE because I have the same
    problem
    : with Firefox on that machine.
    : My problem is the opposite of the problem addressed in those links. The
    : machine can access secure web sites (https) without any problem. It
    cannot
    : access non-secure or regular web sites (http).
    :
    : Hong
    :
    : "PA Bear" wrote:
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:55 PM
    : nas wrote:
    :
    : RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    :
    :
    : Some users said that by enabling/checking the check box for TLS 1.0 the
    : problem resolved, so try this first then if it didn't help try the rest of
    : the steps.
    : Cipher strength appears as 0-bit in Internet Explorer
    : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261328/en-us
    : "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message on a Secure Web Site
    : http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303807
    : How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet
    : Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
    : http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700
    :
    :
    : = ... First, try to clean up your caches, Internet files and delete
    cookies
    : by doing this:
    : Click Start >> Control Panel >> Double click Network and Internet
    : Connections >> Double click Internet Options.
    : On the IE properties windows you will see these Taps:
    : General | Security | Privacy | Content | Connections | Programs |
    : Advanced
    : Under General Tab clear your History, Internet Files and Cookies.
    : Click Connection Tab, then Click on LAN Settings Button, on the LAN
    : properties make sure nothing checked (check boxes not checked)
    : Then click on Advanced tab and scroll down to under the Browsing Option:
    : [&] Browsing
    : [ ] Enable Third-Party browser extensions (Req Rest) uncheck this box.
    :
    : [&] HTTP 1.1 Settings
    : [ ] Use HTTP 1.1 ,= Make sure this checked
    : [ ] Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections
    : If you using proxy check the proxy one if not check only the first one.
    :
    : Then under Security Option:
    : [&] Security
    : [ ] Use SSL 2.0
    : [ ] Use SSL 3.0
    : [ ] Use TLS 1.0
    : Then click on Programs Tab and click Manage Add-Ons and Disable all non
    : Verified Add-Ons (You should Renable them later one-by-one and see the
    : culprit and update it or remove it.
    :
    : Then download this software and update it then run a scan for malwares:
    : http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad-aware_se_personal.php
    :
    : = Then Open a run command and type in these DLLs to re-register them:
    : regsvr32 softpub.dll
    : regsvr32 Wintrust.dll
    : regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
    : regsvr32 Initpki.dll
    : regsvr32 Msjava.dll
    : regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll
    : regsvr32 Sccbase.dll
    : regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll
    : regsvr32 Urlmon.dll
    : regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll
    : regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
    : regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
    : Note you can copy the above and paste in a Notepad and Save As on the
    : Desktop reg.bat file then double click the file on the desktop to run or
    you
    : can open a run command and type in:
    : C:\Documents and settings\user\desktop\reg.bat click [OK] and then Yes.
    : Again on the Run command type in:
    : ipconfig /flushdns click [OK]
    : ipconfig /renew click [OK]
    : netsh winsock reset click [OK]
    : Reboot your machine and see if you can access any website/link easily and
    : without the cannot connect error message.
    : Winsock fixer tool:
    : http://www.nasstec.co.uk/tools.html
    :
    : = Open the Windows
    : Explorer and locate this path:
    : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc = look in the Right Pane/window for this
    : file called the HOSTS file but not the one with the extension *.SAM* leave
    : this as is.
    : If you can't see it try to click Tools >> Folder Options and select show
    : Hidden files and folder, then right Click the Hosts file and select open
    with
    : Notepad.
    : There see any reference for that site and remove it, you Hosts file will
    : looks like this:
    : 127.0.0.1 LocalHost
    : ------------------------------------------
    : Remove all other References other than those above.
    : You can also try to assign the web address in the trusted zone on the IE
    : properties.
    :
    : = Before we go further are you connecting by Router or Modem, in either
    try to
    : Power or unplug the Power cord for the Router/Modem for about 40 seconds
    or
    : so be generous with it <g> turn the computer OFF and wait for the time to
    go
    : by!!.
    : Then Turn the Router/Modem ON and wait a minute or so then Power ON the
    : computer and try to establish a connection and try the link, does it
    work?.
    :
    : = If still no joy then continue with this step:
    : Open windows Explorer and locate the Hosts file and Rename it to Hosts.OLD
    : Reboot the machine and try, does it work.
    :
    : = If not working still try this:
    : search for them by this name *index.dat* and you can delete them
    : then the on reboot the system will recreate them for you.
    : Some of them here:
    : C:\Documents and settings\Administrator\Cookies = index
    : C:\Documents and Settings\User\Cookies = index
    : C:\Documents and settings\User\User data = index
    : C:\Windows\Temp\Cookies =index
    : C:\Windows\Temp\History = index
    : C:\Windows\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 = Index.dat
    : Reboot your machine and see if this helped.
    :
    : Step2++=
    :
    : Open a run command and type in:
    : sfc /scannow click [OK] you will need the XP CD installation media to
    : accomplish this operation.
    :
    : = Open a run command and type in:
    : regsvr32 w3ssl.dll click [OK]
    :
    : Open a run command and type in:
    : servics.msc click [OK]
    : On the service control panel locate this service and make sure it started
    : Manual:
    : HTTP SSL
    : Reboot you machine and see if you could access any http://?.
    :
    : = If still no joy, try to check the Prefixes on the Registry editor as
    follow:
    : Open a run command and type in:
    : regedit click [OK] and locate these keys:
    :
    [-]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\DefaultPrefix
    =
    : [ab] (Default) REG_SZ http://
    :
    :
    [-]HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\URL\Prefixes=
    :
    : [ab] ftp REG_SZ ftp://
    : [ab] gopher REG_SZ gopher://
    : [ab] home REG_SZ http://
    : [ab] mosaic REG_SZ http://
    : [ab] WWW REG_SZ http://
    :
    : Check the service here:
    : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP =
    : [ab](Defaul) REG_SZ
    : [ab]Description REG_SZ
    : [ab]DisplayName REG_SZ HTTP
    : [ON]ErrorControl REG_DWORD 0x00000001 (1)
    : [ab]ImagePath REG_EXPAND_SZ System32\drivers\HTTP.sys
    : [ON]Start REG_DWORD 0x00000003 (3)
    : [ON]Type REG_DWORD 0x00000001 (1)
    :
    : = http.sys on my machine:
    : C:\Windows\$NtUninstallKB916595$
    : C:\Windows\Driver Cache\i386
    : C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
    : C:\Windows\System32\drivers
    : C:\Windows\$hf_mig\KB916595\SP2QFE
    : C:\Windows\Windows\ServicePackFlies\i386\sp2.cab
    : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\16.....
    : C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\SelfUpdate\16
    : Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
    :
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FF-7BFE-4336-9E65-972ED21324C4&displaylang=en
    :
    :
    : = Either try to update your windows scripting engine or Java version on
    your
    : computer, try to uninstall the old Java first.
    : Windows Script 5.6 Documentation
    :
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en
    :
    : HTH.
    : nass
    : -----
    : http://www.nasstec.co.uk
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:14 PM
    : PA Bear wrote:
    :
    : My apologies for mis-reading your post & subject.
    : My apologies for mis-reading your post & subject.
    :
    : What happens when you try to access http:// sites? Post any error
    messages
    : in their entirety. Also tell me if this first started happening after
    : installing one or more Windows Updates?
    : --
    : ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    : MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
    : AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    : DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
    :
    :
    : Hong wrote:
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:33 PM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : Suppose I want to browse http://my.yahoo.com/, initially, the left bottom
    : corner shows waiting for http://my.yahoo.com/.... After a minute or so
    the
    : page shows the following:
    :
    : Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    :
    : Most likely causes:
    : You are not connected to the Internet.
    : The website is encountering problems.
    : There might be a typing error in the address.
    :
    : What you can try:
    : Diagnose Connection Problems
    :
    : More information
    :
    : This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
    :
    : Internet connectivity has been lost.
    : The website is temporarily unavailable.
    : The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
    : The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
    : domain.
    : If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options,
    : click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled
    : under the security section.
    :
    : For offline users
    :
    : You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
    : To view subscribed feeds
    :
    : Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed
    you
    : want to view.
    :
    : To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)
    :
    : Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
    : Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page
    : you want to view.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    : On Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:29 PM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Thanks a lot, Nass.
    : Thanks a lot, Nass.
    :
    : I have been going through all the steps (more than half now), but no luck
    : yet. I will keep trying.
    :
    : Hong
    :
    : "nass" wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:08 AM
    : Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:
    :
    : Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : "Hong" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    :
    : I know of three causes for the vast majority of such problems:
    : 1. Incompatible add-ons: What if you right click the IE icon on the
    desktop
    : and choose Start Without Add-ons?
    : Or go to Start | All Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet
    : Explorer (No Add-ons).
    :
    : 2. Tools | Internet Options | Advanced
    : Scroll to the bottom and click Reset Internet Explorer Settings. See this
    : article first:
    : How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES):
    : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
    :
    : 3. Malware already installed on the computer: Help with malware
    : All MS-MVP Sites.
    : http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    : http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
    : http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page2.html#Removing_Malware
    : http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    : http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/darnit.html
    : http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/Malware_Defence.htm
    :
    : Unexplained computer behavior may be caused by deceptive software.
    : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315
    :
    : So How Did I Get Infected Anyway?
    : For quite a few people it's by installing programs like Messenger Plus,
    : whose ads for
    : malware don't identify the malware as such and try to convince you that
    you
    : owe it to the author. See also:
    : http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=27971
    : Don't ever do a "default" install of anything. Always choose Custom and
    see
    : what else is being carried along. Don't install any extras you're not
    sure
    : of.
    :
    : You might also try the steps here:
    : "Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts"
    : http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_intro
    :
    : --
    : Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
    : www.fjsmjs.com
    : Do not send email
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 10:55 AM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Thanks Frank.I tried running IE without add-on but the problem remained.
    : Thanks Frank.
    :
    : I tried running IE without add-on but the problem remained.
    :
    : I tried reset the IE setting before and it did not make any difference.
    :
    : My computer has McAfee security package and it scanned all files
    yesterday.
    : Now Ad-Aware is doing a full scan of the system. After it finishes the
    scan
    : and fixes, I will reboot the box and try the above steps again.
    :
    :
    : "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:24 AM
    : PA Bear wrote:
    :
    : Error message after you install a Windows Internet Explorer 7 update from
    : Error message after you install a Windows Internet Explorer 7 update from
    : Windows Update or from Microsoft Update: "Webpage cannot be displayed":
    : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942818
    :
    : If tweaking your third-party firewall's settings don't help, try the
    : following:
    :
    : 1. Disable your anti-virus application, any real-time protection provided
    by
    : an anti-spyware application (except for Windows Defender; includes Spybot
    : Tea Timer, SpySweeper Guards, AVG AS guard.exe, etc.), disable any
    : third-party firewall AND enable the Windows Firewall.
    :
    : NB: If you're running ZA Free firewall, you may need to uninstall it
    instead
    : of disabling it. You're "working without a net" now: Don't to ANYTHING
    else
    : online (e.g., browsing; reading email; chatting) except #4 below until
    your
    : anti-virus application has been re-enabled!
    :
    : 2. Uninstall "Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)"
    : via Add/Remove Programs (make sure Show Updates box is checked at top
    right)
    : and reboot.
    :
    : 3. Re-do #1 above.
    :
    : 4. Go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and install any Critical
    Updates
    : offered. If "Root Certificates" update is listed in the Optional Updates
    : category, you might install it, too, to take full advantage of IE7's
    : additional security.
    :
    : 5. Reboot > Make sure everything in #1 above is enabled again and, if
    : applicable, disable the Windows Firewall and enable your third-party
    : firewall.
    : --
    : ~PA Bear
    :
    : Hong wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:08 PM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : Nass,
    :
    : I think that I have tried everything but to no avail.
    :
    : Hong
    :
    : "nass" wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:13 PM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Hi PA Bear,I believe that I have tried everything that is doable .
    : Hi PA Bear,
    :
    : I believe that I have tried everything that is doable . The automatic
    : Windows Update is still working, but I cannot manually do any updates
    because
    : http does not work.
    :
    : I think this problem is restricted to browsers because a program that I
    : wrote using .Net functions to access HTTP site works.
    :
    :
    : "PA Bear" wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:49 PM
    : Hon wrote:
    :
    : Hallelujah!!!!!It is McAfee!!!
    : Hallelujah!!!!!
    :
    : It is McAfee!!!
    :
    : Diabling the "protection" it offers does not work, but after uninstalling
    : McAfee, both IE and Firefox work like a charm for browsing HTTP sites. I
    use
    : McAfee because it comes with my Comcast broadband Internet service
    package;
    : otherwise I would not use it because it has also given me so many other
    : troubles
    :
    : Thanks to everyone for kindly and patiently offering so many tips.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    : On Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:00 AM
    : PA Bear wrote:
    :
    : Thanks for your feedback.
    : Thanks for your feedback.
    :
    : If you've not reinstalled McAfee Security Center, make *certain* that you
    : (1) install a reliable anti-virus application and (2) enable the Windows
    : Firewall (or install a third-party firewall) ASAP!
    : --
    : ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    : MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
    : AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
    : DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
    :
    :
    : Hong wrote:
    :
    : On Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:23 AM
    : nas wrote:
    :
    : Thanks for letting us know your finding.Glad you got it sorted.
    : Thanks for letting us know your finding.
    : Glad you got it sorted.
    : nass
    : ---
    : http://www.nasstec.co.uk
    :
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    : On Sunday, December 30, 2007 10:41 AM
    : P wrote:
    :
    : RE: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    : On Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:20 PM
    : My wrote:
    :
    : I've been experiencing the same problem as Hong for the past week or so, I
    DO
    : I've been experiencing the same problem as Hong for the past week or so, I
    DO
    : NOT want to re-os, I've followed all of the steps as pointed out by nass
    and
    : PA Bear.
    :
    : 1. Installing firefox did nothing
    : 1a. I removed IE 7 to IE6 - same result
    :
    : 2. The only thing that does not seem to work with the DLLs is : regsvr32
    : w3ssl.dll - It says "w3ssl.dll" was loaded but the dllregisterserver entry
    : point was not found. The file cannot be registered"
    :
    : 3. sfc /scanow does not work - it asks for an XP professional CD although
    I
    : have XP Media Center addition installed. Unfortunately I don't have
    service
    : pack 2 for XP professional just and .exe file someone gave me on a burnt
    CD -
    : so that doesnt help
    :
    : 4. I uninstalled Norton AV in the hopes it would do the trick, but no; all
    : banking related secure sites are the only ones that are available, gmail
    is
    : secure when you sign in after which it waits endlessly to reach the inbox
    : because of HTTP.
    :
    : 5. I downloaded the windows scripting help - not sure what that does??
    : (script56.chm)
    :
    : 6. Windows update is only accessible via HTTP !!! - arghhh !
    :
    : The suspect I think is a cisco VPN client I downloaded off the net
    : v4.0.something.... it is extremely frustrating. I am starting to lose
    : patience - Any help would be much appreciated !!
    :
    : "Hong" wrote:
    :
    : On Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:25 PM
    : Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:
    :
    : Re: Cannot access non-secure HTTP sites
    : "Myk" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    :
    : Make sure your firewall is not blocking port 443.
    :
    : Go to Start | Run and enter these commands (press <Enter after each one).
    : Regsvr32 SOFTPUB.DLL
    : Regsvr32 Wintrust.dll
    : Regsvr32 Initpki.dll
    : Regsvr32 Dssenh.dll
    : Regsvr32 Rsaenh.dll
    : Regsvr32 Gpkcsp.dll
    : Regsvr32 Sccbase.dll
    : Regsvr32 Slbcsp.dll
    : Regsvr32 Mssip32.dll
    : Regsvr32 Cryptdlg.dll
    :
    : See also
    : Internet Explorer Cannot Connect to Secure Web Sites
    : http://windows-help.net/WindowsXP/troub-10.html
    : HOW TO: Troubleshoot Situations Where You Cannot Connect to Secure Web
    Sites
    : by Using Internet Explorer in Windows XP
    : http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813444
    : "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" Error Message on a Secure Web Site
    : http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303807
    : How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet
    : Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
    : http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=870700
    :
    : --
    : Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
    : www.fjsmjs.com
    : Do not reply with email
    :
    : On Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:20 PM
    : My wrote:
    :
    : Hi,The issue is that https sites are accessible.
    : Hi,
    :
    : The issue is that https sites are accessible. HTTP sites *are not* 80% of
    : the web is HTTP...
    :
    : Also I am able to ping any site. www.google.com, www.hotmail.com, I am
    : unable to telnet www.hotmail.com 80 (using port 80). It times out.
    :
    : Thanks.
    :
    : "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:
    :
    : On Friday, March 28, 2008 9:28 AM
    : Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:
    :
    : Oops!
    : Oops!
    :
    : On Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:09 PM
    : My wrote:
    :
    : I re-installed cisco VPN 5.0.0.x.
    : I re-installed cisco VPN 5.0.0.x.
    : * I create a VPN connection, I am able to connect to HTTP sites
    : * If I initially connect to VPN and disconnect immediately I am able to
    : access HTTP sites after I do this extra step
    : * If I do not connect through VPN - I am back to sq. 1 I can only access
    : https sites
    : * I uninstalled VPN, removed all related dead folders and related registry
    : keys and then I am back to accessing only https sites !
    : * I do not wish to use VPN because it is the office network and because of
    : obvious security reasons
    : * Question: is/are there DLL(s) I can re-register for accessing HTTP
    sites??
    : * There is no free technical phone support from Microsoft - any help would
    : be much appreciated !!
    :
    : "Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM" wrote:
    :
    : On Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:03 PM
    : My wrote:
    :
    : Problem solved.
    : Problem solved. The issue stems from an incomplete uninstall from cisco's
    : VPN client version 4.0.x.x. There is a system file in windows\system32
    : apparently from zone alarm ?? (vsdatant.sys). Presumably, this is a built
    in
    : firewall with the product. Deleting this file and/or disabling the entry
    in
    : the registry solves this issue. Cisco has taken off this link from its
    : website. The latest client version is 5.0.0.x
    :
    : for a full explaination:
    :
    http://forums12.itrc.hp.com/service...47627 1206927404889 28353475&threadId=1082836
    : http://forum.oscr.arizona.edu/showthread.php?t=1117&page=5
    :
    : "Myk" wrote:
    :
    : On Monday, December 22, 2008 6:56 AM
    : Sourav Ganguly wrote:
    :
    : cannot open http sites
    : Hi, I am facing the same problem now with both windows XP prof and Windows
    Vista. I have tried everything listed here but nothing has worked.
    :
    : I have also tried reinstalling the OS , and have changed over from Vista
    to Xp, after completely formatting my hard drive but even that didn't work.
    :
    : Its strange because the same problem is coming up in two fresh
    installations of different OS's.
    :
    : Is there any suggestions on hoe to get around this problem ????
    :
    :
    : Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    : ASP.NET GridView: Select Row and Display Item Detail
    :
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...dview-select-row-and-display-item-detail.aspx
    Moron van der Loon, Jun 23, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Dave

    Thanks for the scanner help.

    Dave, Feb 10, 2007, in forum: Windows Vista Hardware
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    227
  2. Just PaintingThanks again!!

    How can I eliminate (remove) the "save as" dropdown list? Thanks ,

    Just PaintingThanks again!!, Sep 27, 2007, in forum: Windows Vista Performance
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    224
  3. Scott Hauge

    No longer able to create restore points, thanks to VISTA

    Scott Hauge, Nov 14, 2007, in forum: Windows Vista Performance
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    167
    Hans-Georg Michna
    Nov 15, 2007
  4. LISA

    THANKS DWARF !

    LISA, Dec 15, 2007, in forum: Windows Vista Performance
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    213
  5. JMan

    thanks for help with file download

    JMan, Sep 21, 2006, in forum: Windows Vista File Management
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    257
Loading...

Share This Page