Windows Vista Tips

Windows Vista Tips > Newsgroups > Windows Vista Music, Pictures and Video > Windows Movie Maker crashes when publishing

Windows Movie Maker crashes when publishing

07-14-2010
Hi.. I know that there are a lot of people asking the same question but I can't seem to find any answers to my problem...

So I created a movie on Windows Movie Maker. There was a video clip I really wanted to put into Movie Maker but it wouldn't let me. The video clip was a .mov file. So I had to convert it to .WMV
After I did that, it worked and it let me put it into Movie Maker.
Now after I finished, I tried publishing it onto the computer but it wouldn't work... Everything turned white, stopped responding, then froze. Then a message came up saying:

'A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available'

Do you think this happened because of the .WMV file? Or is it something else?
How do I solve this problem or freezing? I just want to publish my movie!!!

Please I need answers. Thanks in advance!

By the way, I have tried all possible solutions:
*I went on Movie Maker/Tools/Options, I unchecked all boxes, but still my movie wouldn't publish.

NEVER MIND I'VE FOUND THE SOLUTION! I WOULD DELETE THIS THREAD BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO.... -.-

Last edited by RiiZzY; 07-14-2010 at 09:38 PM..