800703ED

Discussion in 'Windows Media Player' started by bulletproof, Apr 15, 2004.

1. bulletproof

bulletproof Guest

Help, i'm trying to clear the music that is currently on my MP3 player (Philips Wearable MP3) but when I plug it into the USB port and boot up Media Player i'm gettign the following message...

The volume does not contain a recognized file system.Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted.

Any idea's?

Cheers
    Bulletproof

bulletproof, Apr 15, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. bulletproof

PrefDavid Guest

I've got exactly the same problem with my mp3 player but I can't load any files to it due to the "unable to format" messag

Has anyone found a fix for this yet

----- bulletproof wrote: ----

Help, i'm trying to clear the music that is currently on my MP3 player (Philips Wearable MP3) but when I plug it into the USB port and boot up Media Player i'm gettign the following message..

The volume does not contain a recognized file system.Please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that the volume is not corrupted

Any idea's?

Cheer
    Bulletproof

PrefDavid, May 23, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. i have the same proplem as bulletproof,but it wont let me download onto my
    mp3 (fujisound me230)
    anyone know why?

evilblackjellybean, Aug 28, 2004
  4. bulletproof

crschal Guest

Has anybody found a solution?? I am about to throw the thing out!! I have