Disable "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer' started by JasonCat, Mar 30, 2007.

  1. Re: web page you are viewing is trying to close

    cf. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Profile/en-US/?user=stullg

    PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
    > SEE REPLIES TO YOUR MULTIPLE POSTS IN IE FORUM!!!!
    >
    > YES, I KNOW I'M SHOUTING!!!!
    >
    >
    > greg stull wrote:
    >> I have read them all and so far none of these old
    >> post are very helpful at all since the old post seem to have no real
    >> fixes
    >> that actually really have worked for them. I cannot get to the security
    >> settings to check these are locked down by administrators. But even so
    >> there are others here that have tried these fixes with no luck in
    >> actually
    >> resolving the actual issue. If any real fixes you know of please pass
    >> them
    >> along.
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Tom Willett wrote:
    >>
    >> Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you
    >> hijacked?
    >> 05-Mar-10
    >>
    >> Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you
    >> hijacked?
    >>
    >> close this window"
    >> "makes
    >> IE7
    >> 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is
    >> trying
    >> to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with
    >> my
    >> credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is
    >> so
    >> much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    >>
    >> Previous Posts In This Thread:
    >>
    >>
    >> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    >> Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio
    >> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b-b6f46d4f2c6a/get-started-with-sqlite-a.aspx
     
    PA Bear [MS MVP], Mar 9, 2010
    #21
    1. Advertisements

  2. JasonCat

    Timmy Mahieu Guest

    Wha..?

    Another great Microcrap solution!

    "Log on to the Microsoft CRM Web client"
    .... as if I do this on a daily basis! I'm an average computer Joe (maybe a lil' more) and I need to log in to something I've never even heard of to solve my problem, hah!

    Anyhow, I have this problem at work using IE7 on WinXP. At home I use Chrome and there are no problems :)

    Unfortunately at work, I don't have the privileges to install the best browser in the world, I have to stick with MS IE, the industrial standard (my ass ^_^)!



    Anatolii Ivashyna wrote:

    The Solution:
    26-Dec-09

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/926693

    Previous Posts In This Thread:

    On Friday, March 30, 2007 7:28 AM
    JasonCa wrote:

    Disable "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window
    How do you disable the dialog box that pops up and says "The webpage yo
    are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close thi
    window?" This is on IE7.

    On Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:08 AM
    Don Varnau wrote:

    Hi,Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click)
    Hi
    Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Defaul
    Level

    Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting
    Active scripting> Enable

    Hope this helps
    Do
    [MS MVP- IE

    "JasonCat" <> wrote in messag
    news:...

    On Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:26 AM
    JasonCa wrote:

    This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?
    This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas

    "Don Varnau" wrote:

    On Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:14 PM
    Xabi wrote:

    We are having the same problem in our office.
    We are having the same problem in our office. We use our own html
    application, and everytime we create a report, a windows appears that "makes
    the magic" and then it closes itself. In IE6 there was no problem, but in IE7
    it asks everytime if we want to close it

    "JasonCat" wrote:

    On Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:05 AM
    Yogesh Tamrakar wrote:

    The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window
    Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Default
    Level.

    Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting>
    Active scripting> Enable.

    This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?

    On Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:07 PM
    R P wrote:

    ?The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window?
    After months of trying I found a quick simple fix (Saturday morning 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.

    On Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:47 PM
    Leonard Grey wrote:

    "I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    "I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.

    (I guess he does not realize that Internet Explorer is part of th
    operating system and cannot be removed; the interface can be hidden bu
    the software itself is still there and fully functional. Then again, fo
    this one it sounds like 'ignorance is bliss'.
    --
    Leonard Gre
    Errare humanum es

    R P wrote:

    On Monday, November 30, 2009 1:39 AM
    R P wrote:

    "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window.?
    What's your problem? That a lady fixed something you couldn't. The issue wasn't whether or not IE8 could be deleted. The issue was how to stop the annoying message "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window.? I have 7 Microsoft Certifications. You didn?t bother to ask me which operating system I was using. IE8 is not a built in part of my OS, egghead! I deleted IE8. Now who's Ignorant ?Leonard??

    On Monday, November 30, 2009 2:09 AM
    Dynamic Digital Audio Design wrote:

    Website you are viewing is trying to close the window
    Not very mature Leonard. There?s no reason to bash someone who has such a helpful suggestion. I also downloaded. Google Chrome. It was the answer to my problem with Internet Explorer as well. I had version 7, but the same issue. I couldn?t use my credit card on line either. We all could dispense with the name calling. ~Randal~

    On Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:23 AM
    Anatolii Ivashyna wrote:

    The Solution:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/926693

    On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:26 AM
    greg stull wrote:

    The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window"
    The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window"

    how to dis-able

    On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:46 AM
    Tom Willett wrote:

    Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you hijacked?
    Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you hijacked?

    close this window"
    "makes
    IE7
    11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying
    to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my
    credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so
    much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.

    On Monday, March 08, 2010 6:13 PM
    greg stull wrote:

    web page you are viewing is trying to close
    I have read them all and so far none of these old
    post are very helpful at all since the old post seem to have no real fixes that actually really have worked for them. I cannot get to the security settings to check these are locked down by administrators.
    But even so there are others here that have tried these fixes with no luck in actually resolving the actual issue. If any real fixes you know of please pass them along.


    Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    Build a Cross-Browser ASP.NET CSS-Only Menu UserControl
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...ce-d17d1b482676/build-a-crossbrowser-asp.aspx
     
    Timmy Mahieu, Apr 8, 2010
    #22
    1. Advertisements

  3. JasonCat

    Tom Willett Guest

    Re: Wha..?

    Another hoopleheaded Eggheader changing the subject while responding to
    posts that are years old.

    <Timmy Mahieu> wrote in message news:...
    : Another great Microcrap solution!
    :
    : "Log on to the Microsoft CRM Web client"
    : ... as if I do this on a daily basis! I'm an average computer Joe (maybe a
    lil' more) and I need to log in to something I've never even heard of to
    solve my problem, hah!
    :
    : Anyhow, I have this problem at work using IE7 on WinXP. At home I use
    Chrome and there are no problems :)
    :
    : Unfortunately at work, I don't have the privileges to install the best
    browser in the world, I have to stick with MS IE, the industrial standard
    (my ass ^_^)!
    :
    :
    :
    : Anatolii Ivashyna wrote:
    :
    : The Solution:
    : 26-Dec-09
    :
    : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/926693
    :
    : Previous Posts In This Thread:
    :
    : On Friday, March 30, 2007 7:28 AM
    : JasonCa wrote:
    :
    : Disable "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window
    : How do you disable the dialog box that pops up and says "The webpage you
    : are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this
    : window?" This is on IE7.
    :
    : On Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:08 AM
    : Don Varnau wrote:
    :
    : Hi,Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click)
    : Hi,
    : Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Default
    : Level.
    :
    : Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting>
    : Active scripting> Enable.
    :
    : Hope this helps,
    : Don
    : [MS MVP- IE]
    :
    : "JasonCat" <> wrote in message
    : news:...
    :
    : On Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:26 AM
    : JasonCa wrote:
    :
    : This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?
    : This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?
    :
    : "Don Varnau" wrote:
    :
    : On Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:14 PM
    : Xabi wrote:
    :
    : We are having the same problem in our office.
    : We are having the same problem in our office. We use our own html
    : application, and everytime we create a report, a windows appears that
    "makes
    : the magic" and then it closes itself. In IE6 there was no problem, but in
    IE7
    : it asks everytime if we want to close it.
    :
    : "JasonCat" wrote:
    :
    : On Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:05 AM
    : Yogesh Tamrakar wrote:
    :
    : The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window
    : Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Default
    : Level.
    :
    : Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting>
    : Active scripting> Enable.
    :
    : This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?
    :
    : On Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:07 PM
    : R P wrote:
    :
    : ?The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window?
    : After months of trying I found a quick simple fix (Saturday morning
    11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying
    to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my
    credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so
    much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    :
    : On Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:47 PM
    : Leonard Grey wrote:
    :
    : "I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    : "I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8."
    :
    : (I guess he does not realize that Internet Explorer is part of the
    : operating system and cannot be removed; the interface can be hidden but
    : the software itself is still there and fully functional. Then again, for
    : this one it sounds like 'ignorance is bliss'.)
    : ---
    : Leonard Grey
    : Errare humanum est
    :
    : R P wrote:
    :
    : On Monday, November 30, 2009 1:39 AM
    : R P wrote:
    :
    : "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window.?
    : What's your problem? That a lady fixed something you couldn't. The issue
    wasn't whether or not IE8 could be deleted. The issue was how to stop the
    annoying message "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the
    window.? I have 7 Microsoft Certifications. You didn?t bother to ask me
    which operating system I was using. IE8 is not a built in part of my OS,
    egghead! I deleted IE8. Now who's Ignorant ?Leonard??
    :
    : On Monday, November 30, 2009 2:09 AM
    : Dynamic Digital Audio Design wrote:
    :
    : Website you are viewing is trying to close the window
    : Not very mature Leonard. There?s no reason to bash someone who has such a
    helpful suggestion. I also downloaded. Google Chrome. It was the answer to
    my problem with Internet Explorer as well. I had version 7, but the same
    issue. I couldn?t use my credit card on line either. We all could dispense
    with the name calling. ~Randal~
    :
    : On Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:23 AM
    : Anatolii Ivashyna wrote:
    :
    : The Solution:
    : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/926693
    :
    : On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:26 AM
    : greg stull wrote:
    :
    : The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to
    close this window"
    : The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to
    close this window"
    :
    : how to dis-able
    :
    : On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:46 AM
    : Tom Willett wrote:
    :
    : Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you
    hijacked?
    : Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you
    hijacked?
    :
    : close this window"
    : "makes
    : IE7
    : 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is
    trying
    : to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with
    my
    : credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is
    so
    : much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    :
    : On Monday, March 08, 2010 6:13 PM
    : greg stull wrote:
    :
    : web page you are viewing is trying to close
    : I have read them all and so far none of these old
    : post are very helpful at all since the old post seem to have no real fixes
    that actually really have worked for them. I cannot get to the security
    settings to check these are locked down by administrators.
    : But even so there are others here that have tried these fixes with no luck
    in actually resolving the actual issue. If any real fixes you know of please
    pass them along.
    :
    :
    : Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    : Build a Cross-Browser ASP.NET CSS-Only Menu UserControl
    :
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...ce-d17d1b482676/build-a-crossbrowser-asp.aspx
     
    Tom Willett, Apr 8, 2010
    #23
  4. JasonCat

    Jak Guest

    RE: web page you are viewing is trying to close

    Take a look at this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926693/en-us .
    Not sure if the site you are using MS CRM or not, but this is most likely a
    server side issue that must be fixed by them. Even if it's not CRM based, it
    can be a similar setup on there website. If you're running IE7 or IE8,
    you're going to get that message until they fix it.

    "greg stull" wrote:

    > I have read them all and so far none of these old
    > post are very helpful at all since the old post seem to have no real fixes that actually really have worked for them. I cannot get to the security settings to check these are locked down by administrators.
    > But even so there are others here that have tried these fixes with no luck in actually resolving the actual issue. If any real fixes you know of please pass them along.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Tom Willett wrote:
    >
    > Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you hijacked?
    > 05-Mar-10
    >
    > Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you hijacked?
    >
    > close this window"
    > "makes
    > IE7
    > 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying
    > to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my
    > credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so
    > much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.
    >
    > Previous Posts In This Thread:
    >
    >
    > Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    > Get Started with SQLite and Visual Studio
    > http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...b-b6f46d4f2c6a/get-started-with-sqlite-a.aspx
    > .
    >
     
    Jak, Jun 1, 2010
    #24
  5. JasonCat

    sethu p Guest

    function openpopup()
    {


    {
    var closeurl = "Default2.aspx";
    var popurl = "FrmUserLoginpage.aspx";
    winpops = window.open(popurl, "HMSAJAX", "toolbar=no,menubar=no, resizable=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes");
    window.open('', '_self', '');
    window.close();

    }

    }


    > On Friday, March 30, 2007 7:28 AM JasonCa wrote:


    > How do you disable the dialog box that pops up and says "The webpage you
    > are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this
    > window?" This is on IE7.



    >> On Saturday, March 31, 2007 8:08 AM Don Varnau wrote:


    >> Hi,
    >> Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Default
    >> Level.
    >>
    >> Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting>
    >> Active scripting> Enable.
    >>
    >> Hope this helps,
    >> Don
    >> [MS MVP- IE]
    >>
    >> "JasonCat" <> wrote in message
    >> news:...



    >>> On Wednesday, April 04, 2007 8:26 AM JasonCa wrote:


    >>> This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?
    >>>
    >>> "Don Varnau" wrote:



    >>>> On Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:14 PM Xabi wrote:


    >>>> We are having the same problem in our office. We use our own html
    >>>> application, and everytime we create a report, a windows appears that "makes
    >>>> the magic" and then it closes itself. In IE6 there was no problem, but in IE7
    >>>> it asks everytime if we want to close it.
    >>>>
    >>>> "JasonCat" wrote:



    >>>>> On Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:05 AM Yogesh Tamrakar wrote:


    >>>>> Go to Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> (click) Default
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Level.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Or, Internet Options> Security> (select) Internet Zone> Custom> Scripting>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Active scripting> Enable.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> This did not work. Those settings were already set. Any other ideas?



    >>>>>> On Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:07 PM R P wrote:


    >>>>>> After months of trying I found a quick simple fix (Saturday morning 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.



    >>>>>>> On Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:47 PM Leonard Grey wrote:


    >>>>>>> "I like is so much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8."
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> (I guess he does not realize that Internet Explorer is part of the
    >>>>>>> operating system and cannot be removed; the interface can be hidden but
    >>>>>>> the software itself is still there and fully functional. Then again, for
    >>>>>>> this one it sounds like 'ignorance is bliss'.)
    >>>>>>> ---
    >>>>>>> Leonard Grey
    >>>>>>> Errare humanum est
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>> R P wrote:



    >>>>>>>> On Monday, November 30, 2009 1:39 AM R P wrote:


    >>>>>>>> What's your problem? That a lady fixed something you couldn't. The issue wasn't whether or not IE8 could be deleted. The issue was how to stop the annoying message "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window.? I have 7 Microsoft Certifications. You didn?t bother to ask me which operating system I was using. IE8 is not a built in part of my OS, egghead! I deleted IE8. Now who's Ignorant ?Leonard??



    >>>>>>>>> On Monday, November 30, 2009 2:09 AM Dynamic Digital Audio Design wrote:


    >>>>>>>>> Not very mature Leonard. There?s no reason to bash someone who has such a helpful suggestion. I also downloaded. Google Chrome. It was the answer to my problem with Internet Explorer as well. I had version 7, but the same issue. I couldn?t use my credit card on line either. We all could dispense with the name calling. ~Randal~



    >>>>>>>>>> On Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:23 AM Anatolii Ivashyna wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/926693



    >>>>>>>>>>> On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:26 AM greg stull wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>>> The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window"
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>> how to dis-able



    >>>>>>>>>>>> On Friday, March 05, 2010 9:46 AM Tom Willett wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>>>> Did you even bother to read all the replies to this OLD threay you hijacked?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>> close this window"
    >>>>>>>>>>>> "makes
    >>>>>>>>>>>> IE7
    >>>>>>>>>>>> 11/28/09) for this annoying message ?The web page you are viewing is trying
    >>>>>>>>>>>> to close the window?. It would occur anytime I tried to pay on line with my
    >>>>>>>>>>>> credit card. I downloaded Google Chrome. It is a web browser. I like is so
    >>>>>>>>>>>> much I went into Add Remove Programs and deleted IE8.



    >>>>>>>>>>>>> On Monday, March 08, 2010 6:13 PM greg stull wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>>>>> I have read them all and so far none of these old
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> post are very helpful at all since the old post seem to have no real fixes that actually really have worked for them. I cannot get to the security settings to check these are locked down by administrators.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>> But even so there are others here that have tried these fixes with no luck in actually resolving the actual issue. If any real fixes you know of please pass them along.



    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:21 AM Timmy Mahieu wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Another great Microcrap solution!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Log on to the Microsoft CRM Web client"
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ... as if I do this on a daily basis! I'm an average computer Joe (maybe a lil' more) and I need to log in to something I've never even heard of to solve my problem, hah!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anyhow, I have this problem at work using IE7 on WinXP. At home I use Chrome and there are no problems :)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unfortunately at work, I don't have the privileges to install the best browser in the world, I have to stick with MS IE, the industrial standard (my ass ^_^)!



    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Tuesday, June 01, 2010 4:11 PM Jak wrote:


    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Take a look at this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926693/en-us .
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not sure if the site you are using MS CRM or not, but this is most likely a
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> server side issue that must be fixed by them. Even if it is not CRM based, it
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> can be a similar setup on there website. If you are running IE7 or IE8,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you are going to get that message until they fix it.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "greg stull" wrote:



    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ASP.NET Drawing a chart using OWC11 - Office Web Components
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...chart-using-owc11--office-web-components.aspx
     
    sethu p, Feb 18, 2011
    #25
  6. JasonCat

    Sidney

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    I prefer to use Mozilla, Or Chrome,..... They are better browsers speed wise and you can surf websites very smoothly.... for me, In IE the sites do not brows smoothly and it just wast my time while surf sites... My work is internet based and So I like use a faster browser like chrome...
     
    Sidney, Feb 21, 2011
    #26
  7. JasonCat

    Guest

    Re: "The web page you are viewing is trying to close the window"

    Use this code to get the window to close without the popup.

    var objWin = window.self;
    objWin.open('','_self','');
    objWin.close();
     
    , Apr 9, 2014
    #27
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
  1. Ian

    "Webpage you are viewing...trying to close"

    Ian, Oct 5, 2006, in forum: Internet Explorer
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    923
  2. Ken
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,926
  3. Ken

    "The webpage is trying to close the window"

    Ken, Nov 17, 2006, in forum: Internet Explorer
    Replies:
    9
    Views:
    711
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
    Nov 21, 2006
  4. Malia700
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    571
    Leonard Grey
    Nov 8, 2007
  5. fbon
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    2,054
  6. PA Bear [MS MVP]
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    737
    Twayne
    Mar 26, 2010
  7. Keithmeister

    the webpage you are viewing is trying to close the window

    Keithmeister, Apr 12, 2010, in forum: Internet Explorer
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,066
    Keithmeister
    Apr 12, 2010
  8. Vince
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,163
    Robert Aldwinckle
    Jun 27, 2010
Loading...