DSQUERY I am confused

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by halfscot halfscot, Aug 31, 2010.

1. I have inherited some tasks from a former employee and have never done anyth admin work as far as scripting goes.

here is what I need help with I have a spread sheet with a list of emails what I need is a dsquery or power shell that will pull
    the following and put in the spread sheet.

Email Addr.
    Full Name
    EmpID
    Status

can this be done ?

Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    Composite UI Pattern and RAD Development for Data Entry Applications, Part 1
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...pment-for-data-entry-applications-part-1.aspx

halfscot halfscot, Aug 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. From: "halfscot halfscot" <>

| I have inherited some tasks from a former employee and have never done anyth admin work
    | as far as scripting goes.

| here is what I need help with I have a spread sheet with a list of emails what I need
    | is a dsquery or power shell that will pull
    | the following and put in the spread sheet.

| Email Addr.
    | Full Name
    | EmpID
    | Status

| can this be done ?

| Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
    | Composite UI Pattern and RAD Development for Data Entry Applications, Part 1
    | http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a119aebe-7478-4aaa-b415-12786ec5cf90/
    | composite-ui-pattern-and-rad-development-for-data-entry-applications-part-1.aspx

Anything can be obtained that is an object in Active Directory.

However, you are using EggHead cafe which is a PITA leech of the Usenet Group;
    microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting

If you are serious about this DROP that usenet leech an use a News Client (such as Outlook
    Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc) and use a news service provider, free or piad-for and
    access this Microsoft Scripting group; microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting

Free news server Example:
    news://nntp.aioe.org/microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting

David H. Lipman, Sep 1, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question