Fix it: How to enable the DVD Library in Windows Media Center on Vista as described in KB 930526

Discussion in 'Windows Media Center' started by Tommy Campbell - [MSFT]*, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Hi all,

This is an informational post describing a new technology called Fix it from Microsoft!

What is Fix it?
    Have you ever come across a Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) article or been presented with a Windows Error Reporting (WER) solution and asked
    yourself, why can't Microsoft just fix this for me? Today KB articles and WER solutions provide you with a list of steps that can be followed to resolve
    your issue. However, tomorrow looks much different and we hope it helps you resolve any issues you have with our products faster and easier.

Our team's purpose is to automate the steps in Microsoft KB articles and Windows Error Reporting (WER) solutions so you can click a button and
    have the issue resolved.

Check out the Vista Media Center DVD Library Fix it
    http://blogs.technet.com/fixit4me/a...ble-media-center-dvd-library-fix-it-live.aspx

Have a comment or suggestion? Send it to or send it to me directly by emailing

Want more information about Fix it? Visit our TechNet Blog at http://blogs.technet.com/fixit4me/

Best Regards,

Tommy Campbell, MCSA, MCSE
    Microsoft Program Manager
    Product Quality and Online
    Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
    =====================================================
    When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via
    your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit
    from your issue.
    =====================================================
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Tommy Campbell - [MSFT]*, Jan 28, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question