Foxit pdf reader

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by oldfogie, Feb 13, 2007.

1. oldfogie

oldfogie Guest

I got the Foxit pdf reader, which is supposed to be faster and use less memory than Adobe reader, but have ran into a problem.
    On later Sams photofact folders, it says I need to get an add-on module for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. but when I try to download it it looks like it does the download, but then a small window pops up saying "Access Denied", and just get blank pages in the Sams folder.
    Anyone have any help on this?

oldfogie, Feb 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. oldfogie

oldfogie Guest

Disregard, figured out how to fix. Temporarily turned UAC off and got the add-on ok.
    Malcolm

I got the Foxit pdf reader, which is supposed to be faster and use less memory than Adobe reader, but have ran into a problem.
    On later Sams photofact folders, it says I need to get an add-on module for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. but when I try to download it it looks like it does the download, but then a small window pops up saying "Access Denied", and just get blank pages in the Sams folder.
    Anyone have any help on this?

oldfogie, Feb 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question