Good grief! Good GRIEF! GOOD GRIEF!!! 0x800C0008

Discussion in 'Windows Update' started by dkistner, May 2, 2004.

1. dkistner

dkistner Guest

I'm reading all this and just glazing over completely. This sounds like some kind of error handling black hole on Microsoft's end to me! I had a computer that was working just fine, did the latest Windows Update, and now I've got this mess. I am NOT lazy...it's just that it wasn't broke and now it is and I didn't do anything to break it. And I am NOT a computer geek! I've gone through the fixes several times, and it's still not fixed. I can't deal with it! I'm going to have a nervous breakdown over this

Good GRIEF!!!!!!

dkistner, May 2, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. dkistner

Rene Pijlman Guest

dkistner:
    Yes it was, you just didn't know it yet :-/

Rene Pijlman, May 2, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. dkistner

dkistner Guest

Yeah, I didn't know my battery had gone dead, either, until suddenly the car wouldn't start

If something is working and then it quits, does that mean it always wasn't working but it just appeared to me, in all my grand and glorious obliviousness, that it was working

My awareness of workingness does not seem to have a whole heck of a lot to do with this problem. Or maybe all of us here who are beating our heads against the wall are just delusional and there really is/is not a problem

I just want the blasted thing to function. Too much to ask

dkistner, May 3, 2004
  4. What exactly is happening? Blue screen? Event log errors? What OS? Provide
    more detail & perhaps someone can help.

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], May 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question