Guide Problems Kansas City

Discussion in 'Windows Media Center' started by Pitter8), Jul 14, 2004.

1. Pitter8)

Pitter8) Guest

I have owned my Media Center for about 1 year and have loved it. However, the last two weeks have been a real pain. I was having troubles getting my guide but was finally able to get a new one on June 26. It ran out on the 6th and I have yet been able to get one. I have attempted to reset it it several times. The first time I log in I am able to start downloading the guide. It always seems to stop when it is at about 60% or 2 minutes in. It will then be unable to even start downloading the guide until I reboot my system.....This is getting kinda frustrated. Obviouly there is something going on as I have seen other threads like this. Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated.

Pitter8), Jul 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Michel Bordeleau [MVP], Jul 14, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. Pitter8)

Viviank Guest

Having the same problem here in St. Charles, MO. Did you ever get yours resolved? I have reported a problem on the Microsoft page. Hoping that will help

Viviank, Jul 17, 2004
  4. If re-running the guide setup wizard doesn't work you can try deleting the
    guide data and then running the wizard. Delete (or move, it's probably
    safer) the files from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
    Data\Microsoft\eHome\EPG and then re-run the wizard. This will force a
    complete refresh of the contents.

Michel Bordeleau [MVP], Jul 17, 2004
  5. Pitter8)

Viviank Guest

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That did the trick!!!!

Viviank, Jul 17, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question