Holy Batman, I'm completely unable to sign in

Discussion in 'Windows Live Messenger' started by Demi Spetar, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Demi Spetar

Demi Spetar Guest

Ever since I did a system reset yesterday, I found that when installing Windows Live Messenger 8.0 (running it in compatibility mode for Windows 2000 to stop the piece of crap force updating on me--which has always worked the 50 or so times I did it before), I am completely and utterly unable to sign in. There is no error popping up or anything, it's just perpetually signing in when I input my details.

I've Googled around and done the Jonathan Kay messenger settings removal registry thingo (all the resolutions that seemed to work for everyone else somehow involved clearing data etc for some reason), I've reinstalled three times while downloading the setup file from different sources to make sure it wasn't just a trojan horse trying to gain access to my password, I've seemingly done everything I can find on Google and it's still not letting me in. I've also signed in on different computers/web messengers today and it's seemingly not an issue to do with my sign-in.

If it's of any relevance, it took me ages to work out how to set up my internet connection last night and I had to create a new network on top of my old one. But I can access the internet fine (as you can see), and all diagnostic tests run from Windows Live Messenger state that my computer is well connected and "able to connect to the Live Messenger service". So this whole thing is just bizarre for me.

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
    SQL Server Table Valued Parameters / Types - Multiple Row Inserts
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...-parameters--types--multiple-row-inserts.aspx

Demi Spetar, Mar 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Demi Spetar

Demi Spetar Guest

Demi Spetar, Mar 7, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question