How can I resend a message in my inbox?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9, Aug 22, 2007.

  1. I just upgraded to Vista Home Premium, and subsequently downgraded from
    Outlook to Outlook Express (AKA Windows Mail).

    In Outlook I could resend messages in my inbox. Is there anyway to do this
    in Windows Mail?

    Don
     
    I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9, Aug 22, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. No resend. You can use Forward, but the 'From' address is
    changed, although it will be captured in the body of the message.

    Gary VanderMolen
     
    Gary VanderMolen, Aug 22, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9

    cat Guest

    How crap is that, new software should be better not worse
     
    cat, Apr 29, 2009
    #3
  4. I programmed IBM1620 and PDP9

    VistaRookie Guest

    Windows Mail is not new software for Microsoft Outlook,
    so your statement is crap.


    --
    VistaRookie

    10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be found
    here:
    '*Google*' (http://www.google.com)
    Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
     
    VistaRookie, Apr 29, 2009
    #4
  5. Windows Mail, a free email client, was not meant as a replacement for
    Outlook, a premium business class email client with many features.
     
    Gary VanderMolen, Apr 29, 2009
    #5
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.