How to copy movies to Kindle Fire and play it on Kindle Fire

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Music, Pictures and Video' started by fighting123, Jan 12, 2012.

1. fighting123

fighting123

"I tried copying the .mp4 video to the Video Folder on the fire, but it wont show up."

"I have a quick question. I have been copying a few of my digital copies of movies over to the Amazon Cloud so I can access them from my Fire. I have 1 that is 2GB and it wont let them upload to the cloud since its over the limit (it says files 2GB and under). Can I still get this movie on my Fire by bypassing the cloud? I know the Fire is only 8GB but I am only planning on keeping a few movies on there along with my books. Thanks! I tried copying the .mp4 video to the Video Folder on the fire, but it wont show up."

After reading the follow part, you will find the effective solution:

As we all know that the unique video format-MP4 for Kindle Fire, what if other formats like MKV, WMV, AVI, Xvid, MOV, DV, VOB etc you want to play it on Kindle like the above way. Don't worry, there is professional Video to Kindle Fire Converter that can help us to solve the problem, with it you can easily convert MKV, AVI, WMV, DVD, VOB, AVCHD, MOD, 3GP, Xvid, DivX etc any other common video format to Kindle Fire Mp4 with good quality, and of course 720p best for Kindle Fire 7.1 inch display.

resource from doremisoft.net/video-converter/

fighting123, Jan 12, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. fighting123

fighting123

How about watching movies on Nook Tablet?

The Nook Tablet ships with both the Nexflix and Hulu Plus streaming video apps. Both require accounts with their respective providers, and are popular services that require no introduction. The Tablet does a good job with both apps, and Netflix is particularly impressive; it looks sharper than the Kindle Fire's Netflix app and supports up to 720p resolution (higher resolution than the LCD panel).

The tablet has a basic music player (non-DRM MP3, AAC, WAV and OGG) that can play in the background while you're reading or browsing the web. You can use stereo headphones or the built-in speaker for audio playback. etc.

Moboplayer for Nook Tablet:
    Moboplayer is a great app for watching videos on the Nook Tablet. Like every other video player app out there, MKV files are sluggish and should be avoided, but AVI, MP4, WMV, and most other formats play smoothly. There are also great on-screen controls that will adjust volume by swiping up/down on the right side of the screen, and brightness by swiping the left side. Users can also change aspect ratio and skip backward or forward.

If the source file isn't mp4, but other formats like FLV, F4V, M4V, MKV, AVI, Xvid, RMVB, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MTS, TS etc you'll need transcode Video for Nook Tablet MP4, then the output file can well playback on Nook Tablet.

You can google search for the kind of program with "doremisoft Nook Tablet Video converter".

fighting123, Jan 16, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question