How to make your favoriate iPhone Ringtone

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Music, Pictures and Video' started by leedd, Sep 4, 2009.

1. leedd

leedd Guest

The guide will explain how to easily create your iPhone ringtone from any
    video/audio files.

Firstly,
    download,
    install and launch the
    Xilisoft
    iPhone Ringtone Maker
    . Then, the main interface pops up.

[​IMG]
    1. Click the "Browse" button right beside "Input File" label to select the
    file you want to create ringtone in the window that pops up, then click "OK"
    button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File"
    textbox.

2. Click "Play" button to hear the music before creating ringtone and find
    the part you want to use. Then drag and drop the start & end slider to get
    music clip to convert, or type the start & end time in the corresponding text
    box directly.

3. Set output destination by clicking "Browse" button on the right side of
    the "Local Output File" label.

4. If you want, check "Export to iPhone" option to let the program upload
    the output ringtone to your iPhone directly after conversion. 5. After all
    above are finished, click

"Generate" button to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the
    creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.

Just in a few minutes, you make your own iPhone ringtone from the loved
    music.

leedd, Sep 4, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. "How to make your favoriate iPhone RIngtone ?ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker can help iPhone users create iPhone ringtone from nearly all video and audio files. Here we will guide you to create custom iPhone ringtone of your own step by step. Firstly, download, install and launch ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker. Then, the main interface pops up.  [​IMG]1. Click the ""Browse"" button right beside ""Input File"" label to select the video or audio file you want from the dialog box that pops up, then click ""OK"" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the ""Input File"" textbox. 2. Click ""Play"" button to listen to the music before creating ringtone and locate the part you really want, then drag and drop the start & end sliders to get the music clip, or directly type the start & end time in the ""Start Time"" and ""End Time"" text box respectively.  3. Set output folder by clicking ""Browse"" button on the right side of the ""Local Output File"" label. 4. If you wish ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker helps you transfer the ringtone to iPhone directly after conversion, then check ""Export to iPhone"" option.  5. After all above are finished, click the big button at the right bottom to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.  Just in a few minutes, you can make your own iPhone ringtone from the music/video you love. For detail information about the software you can connect:http://www.imtoo.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html"

Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

informationspy, Sep 5, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. leedd

cathjerry

4VideosoftiPhone Ringtone Maker, iPhone M4R Ringtone Maker makes it affordable for iPhone users to convert MP3 to iPhone, iPhone OS 3.0/3.1 Ringtone, even convert any video/audio to iPhone M4R Ringtone, including 3GP, AVI, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3 to M4R iPhone ringtone. Most pleasantly, you can put the converted M4R Ringtone on the iPhone directly without iTunes.
    Key Features
    1.Customize iPhone Ringtone length
    4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker gives you access to make any time length Ringtone from video/audio sources.
    2.Edit Added iPhone ringtone
    Using 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, it's easy to edit the added iPhone ringtone by removing it or renaming it directly.
    3.Pre-listen the sound
    You can pre-listen both your source video/audio sound and the effect of converted sound before you generate into iPhone.
    4.Easy to use
    4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is really easy to use. The whole process of generation can be finished in only two clicks.

For Mac users, 4Videosoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac is also a nice choice.

cathjerry, Nov 23, 2009
  4. leedd

JoeBackham

I've tried its trial version, find it's pretty useful. help me make my unique ringtones from some of my favorite music easily.In softwarebbs I can get a good version. Save my a lot of trouble. Quite a considerate website.
    Or you can google “softwarebbs 4Videosoft Ringtone Maker” to get a trail version as I used to do.

JoeBackham, Apr 24, 2010
  5. leedd

YouFeng

I've tried its trial version, find it's pretty useful. help me make my unique ringtones from some of my favorite music easily.
    In softwarebbs I can get a good version. Save my a lot of trouble. Quite a considerate website.
    Or you can google “softwarebbs 4Videosoft Ringtone Maker” to get a trail version as I used to do

YouFeng, May 9, 2010
  6. leedd

gaoaijuan659

Yes,I suppose So.
    You can try it, And more information here:Google softwarebbs.

gaoaijuan659, Aug 14, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question