How to open PDF or Adobe PDF attachment on the web

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Music, Pictures and Video' started by fighting123, Nov 10, 2010.

1. fighting123

fighting123

"I can't read my PDF files on my computer. How to do with it?" "What's wrong with my Firefox, which can't allow me to read PDF attachment?" Have you met something like that? The article will give you some tips to handle the problem.

At first, i would like to introduce PDF file format:

PDF (short for Portable Document Format), one of the most popular ebook formats, created by Adobe Systems in 1993. PDF files are viewable and printable on virtually any platform, including Windows, Mac OS, and mobile platforms such as Android.

Let's go the section 1: Open PDF file on computer

What you need to do:
    Download and install Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader on your PC or Mac.
    Free download the Adobe Reader 9

Alternatively, you can choose online PDF conversion tool to convert PDF to HTML or TXT format.

Sometimes, you may need to read PDF attachments sent by your company or friends. Generally speaking, you can read PDF attachments on the web as long as you install PDF reader like Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader on your computer.

However, if you still can't read PDF document after the installation, you would better follow the below guide to check out the possible reason and clear it up.

1: Restart your PC or Mac and reopen the PDF file.
    Sometimes, it can solve some common problem.

2.Try to open your local PDF file in web browser
    In your web browser, choose File-open File, then select your PDF from hard drive, click Open.

If the PDF document can't be well displayed on the web, but it can well readable with Adobe Reader, the problem results in the web server. Contact the webmaster to find the solution.

3.Select the option Display PDF in Browser
    Open Adobe Reader or Acrobat, choose Edit-Preference, select Internet-tick Display PDF In Browser-click OK.

4.Install the latest version of Adobe Reader or Acrobat, or uninstall and reinstall the program.

Know detailed information about How to open PDF files or attachment on the web at pdf-to-epub.com/knowledge/open-adobe-pdf-files-attachment.html

fighting123, Nov 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. fighting123

brucecat23

Thanks! Following your way, I can read my PDF files on my computer.

brucecat23, Jun 24, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question