How to use 2 different gateways

Discussion in 'Server Networking' started by mprest99, Jun 16, 2010.

1. mprest99

mprest99

I have a remote site that just had the internet crash over there and had the dsl modem replaced as well as the router with it. They were not on a surge protector and the building took a hit in the last storm. I just got everything replaced and was not able to get any configs from the existing devices and since someone else originally set this up... I don't know how they were configured. They are running a network app that connects back to the main site on through a cisco router on gateway 192.168.1.1 but they don't have internet access through this device. They have a separate DSL modem that runs in bridge mode using a netscreen with a static address but if you want to connect to the internet you have to change the gateway to 1.254 which is this device. If you do that, you can't access our server...

What do I need to do so that all the computers there can access both the app and the internet?

mprest99, Jun 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. mprest99

mprest99

No one has any ideas on how to resolve this?

mprest99, Jun 17, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question