Incorrect side-by-side configuration

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Support' started by Dazi, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Dazi

Dazi

I converted my computer back to factory status last night due to problems with msn and it seemed everythign was alright now when I reinstalled things though now I am trying to install a game and it comes up with the message that is cannot start due to incorrect side-by-side config. It's back to its factory status so everything should be as it was. Any help on anything I have to do to correct this problem?

Whenever I try to upload something from a disc it says it cannot because of an unexpected error. If it helps any the reason I completely restarted my computer was because Windows live messenger was having the 'incorrect communication platform' error and I changed the compatibility settings or something on the messenger to try to get it to work though it didn't then I redid the whole computer. I don't know if that may have set something off or if its something with the disc drive?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
    Dazi, Mar 16, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question