Is there such a thing?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Hardware' started by A Student, Jan 4, 2010.

  1. A Student

    A Student Guest

    A thought came to my mind and I knew it would be a useful idea if it i
    not already invented. I know there are multiport USB cables out there i
    the world, but is there such a port that you could hook a device int
    the port and run it to two computers? Think of it as a backward
    MultiPort USB cable. Instead of many devices plugging into one computer
    I would like to know if there is a cable out there that plugs one devic
    into many computers. A link to the product would be very muc
    appreciated if such a thing exsists. Thank you!

    A Student
    Swansboro High School
    Swansboro, N
    A Student, Jan 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

  2. A Student

    Rich. Guest

    It's called a "router".
    Rich., Jan 4, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.