Mail Delivery System emails???

Discussion in 'Windows Live Mail' started by Walter Goldschmidt, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I'm sure the government has experts who know that the apparent From address
    means nothing. Only the originating IP address is significant, but even there
    a bot could have taken over the OP's machine.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

Gary VanderMolen, Oct 31, 2010
    1. Advertisements

2. Walter Goldschmidt

speaking

same problem but only from one pc

my situtaion is similar to this with the 'mail delivery system' ' undelivered mail returned to sender' subject message, but it only ever happens on one of my computers. i have a desktop pc which this happens on, and two different laptops using wifi link which it does not happen on. which makes me think that i have some kind of mass mailer worm on the desktop pc. checked my email account server settings and ll seems ok there, but getting around 75+ of these messages each day now on the desktop pc. vista installed. HELP please. aslo sometimes get a 'wealth report' coming through multiple times as well as the mail delivery server message. tried many different virus and spam removers and none can find whats casuing it.

speaking, May 27, 2011
    1. Advertisements

3. Walter Goldschmidt

ritzput

Ecelerity Solution!

I was getting same mail delivery error from "Ecelerity" that i was NOT sending nor was it in my sent folder.
    I called my provider tech support and they explained this is NOT being sent by my computer and was NOT a virus but a form of "IDENTITY THEFT".
    In most cases, by changing your password and security questions in any online site you have (including Facebook) as well as devices , this typically eliminates the problem but may take a few days for the culprit to realize they no longer can gain access and will move on......
    So far, this has worked for me but especially change password in Facebook not just email!!!! :)

ritzput, Jun 22, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question