Monitor not able to see whole screen

Discussion in 'Windows Update' started by Yuri, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Yuri

Yuri Guest

I'm having a problem in which the monitor isn't capable of seeing the whole screen. I've tried several things in order to solve this problem. I've tried changing the horizontal size but it doesn't change when I try to. I've tried different resolutions. But all were with no result I liked so I tried going through the troubleshoot. One idea was to install the driver again. I have two problems in this. 1) I don't have an install cd 2) I don't know the manufacturer/model of the hardware.

Basicly what I'm asking is for either two things. Another way to solve this problem or a way to find out my manufacturer/model.

Yuri, Jun 19, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Yuri

Jerry Guest

Go to www.belarc.com and get The Belarc Advisor. It will list your video
    card, moitor, etc and their manufacturer.

whole screen. I've tried several things in order to solve this problem. I've
    tried changing the horizontal size but it doesn't change when I try to. I've
    tried different resolutions. But all were with no result I liked so I tried
    going through the troubleshoot. One idea was to install the driver again. I
    have two problems in this. 1) I don't have an install cd 2) I don't know the
    manufacturer/model of the hardware.
    this problem or a way to find out my manufacturer/model.

Jerry, Jun 19, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question