My system stopped responding before updates completed installing.

Discussion in 'Windows Update' started by garciarr42, Apr 24, 2004.

1. garciarr42

garciarr42 Guest

After updates completed the download process and began the install my system stopped responding. When I returned to windows updates, the updates I selected are no longer available. How can I resolve this?

garciarr42, Apr 24, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. garciarr42

Osageshe Guest

When I downloaded the MSN, I've experienced many pop-ups and some confusing information that I don't reconize and don't want. I am on sbcyahoo/dsl and they block the unwanted messages. Yesterday, I thought I was downloading updates from microsoft windows xp and I could not log off, cancel programs, there was this big ape saying to use his service, and I could not get him off. I am also experiencing light text that I cannot read how can I solve this? I am very new at this and trying to learn more. o.k. I haven't tried the browser, messenger, clipboard and others, because I am really afraid to do so until I feel ready. Please help!!

Osageshe, Apr 25, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question