NDIS. MUX. How to order binding conections?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Drivers' started by Michael Grabelkovsky, Aug 3, 2004.

1. I setup driver, based on MUX sample and try to order the binding conections.

The problem is, after MUX instalation, the Conections inside LAN Properties are unchecked (beside MUX)?!?

I have checked Notification Object, Driver, INF and not found the reasons for...

Help please.

Michael Grabelkovsky, Aug 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Michael Grabelkovsky

Stephan Wolf Guest

Stephan Wolf, Aug 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. The notify object is the one that monitors and modifies bindings so that all the networking traffic flows directly through MUX driver. Having an intermediate driver, you would want to have all the networking traffic going through (so that you can monitor/modify or do whatever your purpose is), and this may not be possible if there are some sideband traffic paths.

-Rohit
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

I setup driver, based on MUX sample and try to order the binding conections.

The problem is, after MUX instalation, the Conections inside LAN Properties are unchecked (beside MUX)?!?

I have checked Notification Object, Driver, INF and not found the reasons for...

Help please.

Rohit Raina [MS], Aug 3, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question