new PC bug on the block comes from windowsUpdate not sasser

Discussion in 'Windows Update' started by mike, May 8, 2004.

1. mike

mike Guest

Tim’s post is absolutely right about the good and the bad.
    http://communities2.microsoft.com/c...date&mid=ef40e408-8caf-4277-9afa-bbdf97db335d
    I have also used win update since 98 and have never had any problems like this. I consider my self a novice although I speak over 20 computer languages and have installed every compiler imaginable. This update discrepancy is unbelievable and even more so.. Nobody from Microsoft will reply with any sense. This is not a third party problem.
    The new PC bug on the block comes straight from windows update not sasser.

mike, May 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. mike

joanie Guest

Boy Mike you have hit it on the head!!! It makes you wonder if there's an ulterior motive to all this. Is there a new system in the wind?

joanie, May 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

3. mike

mike Guest

----- joanie wrote: ----

Boy Mike you have hit it on the head!!! It makes you wonder if there's an ulterior motive to all this. Is there a new system in the wind
    ---------

Yeah.. it’s a 'Bug' in the updates.
    It’s that simple!
    An ulterior motive to all this? I kind of doubt it.. If that were the case, it would have happened stealthier. That kind of action item would make a clean install.
    I think I get what you mean though, felt forced to give up my ie5?
    Peace<>
    Note! Running the JVM after install seems to have fixed my issue!
    I will post New Title "JVM Doorstop 816093: Security Update Microsoft Virtual Machine"

mike, May 8, 2004
  4. mike

quarter Guest

I can not update windows xp. glad to here your comments if its widows bug... what to do?

quarter, May 8, 2004
  5. mike todd smith, May 8, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question