Only copys to CDs that don't play in a car stereo, we have burned 2 CDs so far. Other then that it

Discussion in 'Windows Media Player' started by Megan, May 29, 2004.

1. Megan

Megan Guest

Only copys to CDs that don't play in a car stereo, we have burned 2 CDs so far. Other then that it won't work? It will convert the songs then when it goes to copy it either does a couple of songs or none at all.... this is the message I get..

Windows Media Player did not copy all the selected items. The Player has reduced the recording speed of your CD drive to solve the problem. To copy all the selected items, insert a blank CD in the drive, and try again

I need help please...thanks

Megan, May 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. ----- Megan wrote: ----

Only copys to CDs that don't play in a car stereo, we have burned 2 CDs so far. Other then that it won't work? It will convert the songs then when it goes to copy it either does a couple of songs or none at all.... this is the message I get..

Windows Media Player did not copy all the selected items. The Player has reduced the recording speed of your CD drive to solve the problem. To copy all the selected items, insert a blank CD in the drive, and try again

I need help please...thanks

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, May 29, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question