Phantom User Accounts

Discussion in 'Active Directory' started by Femisis, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Femisis

Femisis

I'll try to keep this short. Back in December, I messed up setting up my iPhone, called Apple, etc. as we tried to get it to reset. The woman I spoke to told me to try making another user account to see if I could reset the iPhone. Long story short, in the process of making the new account, I ended up making a phantom admin account (the guest account is a phantom, too). To be clear, the icon for the admin account is there, but whenever I try to log in, it says something to the effect that the user profile is incomplete and won't let me log in, nor will the admin password work when I try to change anything on my main account. I can log onto the admin account in safe mode, but I still can't get the dialogue boxes to open to change my main into the admin and delete the phantoms. The only solution I have been offered to this problem is to have my computer wiped, but I would prefer to not have to do this. Is there anything I can do to solve this?

Femisis, Apr 9, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question