Re: Cannot import mp4 to itunes

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Music, Pictures and Video' started by Emily Henry, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Emily Henry

Emily Henry Guest

you may try the following step by step guide at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-add-mp4-to-itunes-ipod.html

it solve the following problems

iTunes failed to import MP4 files to sync and transfer MP4 to iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV.

Situation 1
    Can not add MP4 to iTunes whatever by drag-and-drop or by file import to library.
    iTunes accepts some mp4 files, but not others.
    Now iTunes can no longer import mp4 videos since I upgraded to Lion.
    I have always been able to import my MP4 files into my iTunes but after I just upgraded my iTunes it no longer allows me to import these files.
    Situation 2
    iTunes does successfully import MP4 files, but it failed to sync the MP4 files to iPod, iPhone, iPad or Apple TV and only leave the message that one or more of the videos being synced from your iTunes library are not in the correct format to be played on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.

Emily Henry, Nov 4, 2011
    1. Advertisements

2. Emily Henry

fighting123

.mp4 can be associated with different codec.iTunes can also play H.264 files. Not all the MPEG4 can be workable on iTunes. Of course, it may happened if dimension incompatibility. Check it out on the official website of the Apple Company. It will give you the solution.

fighting123, Jan 12, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. Emily Henry

niceemily

yeal not all kinds of mp4 video are supported by itunes, why check it out, simply drag and drop it to your itunes, if your mp4 can not be supported, it will be refused to import to itunes

niceemily, Jul 30, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question