SPDIF Pass Through Does Not Work in MCE?

Discussion in 'Windows Media Center' started by robdes, Dec 18, 2003.

1. robdes

Hi! Thanks a lot !!!! I Have Windvd 8 oem and a Creatice X-Fi Sigital Music Premium Audio interface running under Windows 7 and I could not get 5.1 sound Through the SPDIF link. In fact in W7 the appropriate register key hasto be entered under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intervideo\Common\Audiodec] with the same parameters a you indicate.
    This may help someone who has the same issue. Thx again
    BR, F-X.

, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. robdes

Hi! Thanks a lot !!!! I'm using Windvd 8 oem and a Creative X-Fi Digital Music Premium Audio interface running under Windows 7 Ultimate edition and Icould not get 5.1 sound through the SPDIF link. In fact in W7 the appropriate register key has to be entered under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intervideo\Common\Audiodec] with the same parameters you indicate.
    BR, N.

, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. robdes

Hi! Thanks a lot !!!! It works also with another config. I'm using Windvd 8 oem and a Creative X-Fi Digital Music Premium Audio interface running under Windows 7 Ultimate edition and I could not get 5.1 sound through the SPDIF link. In fact in W7 the appropriate register key has to be entered under[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intervideo\Common\Audiodec] withthe same parameters you indicate.
    BR, N.

, Jan 3, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question