Sync from Windows Live Mail (Desktop) Calander to Hotmail calander

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by Captdab, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Captdab

Captdab

Apologies for my ignorance. I have Windows Live Mail 2011 including, and using, the Live Mail Calendar which is running on my PC/laptop. Mail is received using a Pop3 account/email address from BT. I do need to access the WLM emails and calendar when off line, so I cannot move exclusively to using Live Hotmail and ditch the Windows Live Mail (desktop).

My phone will only sync with Windows Live Hotmail and not directly with the Widows Live Mail on the laptop. I have downloaded Windows Live Mesh. I need to keep Windows Live Mail and Calendar on my PC as the master, sync this to my Live Hotmail to create a duplicate on my Live Hotmail, so that I can then sync the Live Hotmail to my phone.

How do I sync the Live Mail & Calendar on the laptop to Live Hotmail to create this constantly (when I am on line) updating duplicate on Live Hotmail?

Captdab, Nov 18, 2011
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question