Tab Key acting like Alt-Tab

Discussion in 'Windows Vista General Discussion' started by Lambi000, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. Lambi000

    Lambi000 Guest

    Lately, when I've been trying to use the tab key, I get that Windows switch
    thing that supposed to happen when you alt-tab. I don't know whether I'm
    doing something to make that happen or need to re-map my keyboard. It
    usually starts after I'm using FaceBook weirdly enough. Any ideas?
    Lambi000, Feb 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

  2. You've been gone for awhile. Did you just get out of rehab?
    Kevin's Psychiatrist, Feb 10, 2010
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.