Unsend/Retract/Undo a Sent Email

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by the_top, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. the_top

    the_top Guest

    On my computer at work I am able to "unsend" an email on Microsoft Outlook. I
    am not seeing that button on my pc. Do I have the option to
    unsend/retract/undo a sent email?
     
    the_top, Oct 10, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. the_top

    VistaRookie Guest

    That option is not available in the free client, Windows Mail.


    --
    VistaRooki

    10% of my brain lives with me. The other 90% can be foun
    here:
    '*Google*' (http://www.google.com
    Posted via http://www.vistaheads.co
     
    VistaRookie, Oct 10, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. Even with Outlook, unsend won't work unless:

    a) Your Outlook works with a corporate Exchange server, and
    b) the recipient is connected to the same Exchange server, and
    c) the recipient has not yet opened that message.
     
    Gary VanderMolen, Oct 11, 2009
    #3
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.