Which (pdf) printer driver is really, really able to print this WHOLE (WHYSIWIG) web page?

Discussion in 'Internet Explorer' started by Paul Tander, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Paul Tander

Paul Tander Guest

I tried to print the following whole web page into a pdf doc resp. onto a pyhsical paper.

Unfortunately no matter which printer tool I use with IntExp 8 no way to print it correctly.

I tried it with approx a dozend of printer drivers but always parts of the web page are omitted.

Is there a special option in IntExp 8 which let me print a web page WYSIWIG ?

Here the URL (ignore possible line wapping) :

http://www.o2online.de/nw/active/su..._type=goto&o2_label=flash/active-startseite-1

Paul

Paul Tander, Sep 29, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. Paul Tander

John K.Eason Guest

Looks as if the page simply isn't designed to be printable. - If you do a print
    preview with *any* printer in IE7, the page overflows the right-hand side of the
    page and the 'peeling label' image appears on a second page. The top menu appears
    to be Flash, so doesn't display on a printout either.

Regards
    John () Remove the obvious to reply...

John K.Eason, Sep 29, 2009
    1. Advertisements

3. Paul Tander

Hans Schulze Guest

I often select a column or whole page in IE, Edit/Copy, and Paste into Word,
    where I can make adjustments, remove things I don't want to print, and
    usually get a better print.

Hans Schulze, Sep 30, 2009
  4. Paul Tander

John K.Eason Guest

True.

The OP could also use something like Paintshop Pro to capture the client area of
    the window. For that particular web page, one would have to do it twice (top and
    bottom) and stitch the two images together because it's larger than a single
    screen.

Regards
    John () Remove the obvious to reply...

John K.Eason, Sep 30, 2009
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question