Windows Live Mail

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Mail' started by Larjoe55, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Larjoe55

Larjoe55

Hi, Everyone

Everytime I open WLM or Exit it I get message there is one or more message in your out box would you like to send them now I say yes, the details of the error reads

Could not send messages one or more of the addresses are invalid and there is , My question is , How do I delete the names in the address bar? The auto fill every time, So you can not delete them if the address is wrong and I can't correct it, the promlem will never go away I tried Unnstall and reinstall butno go once windows updates then it is back.

Can any body tell me how to delete all the name in the address bar? Only thing i never tryed was deleteing my contacts file, I have no addresses in my contact file, I just typed the wrong address in the address line To: and it keeps auto filling, Or how do you stop auto fill?

I was also told that wlm is gong to be discontentued so vista will be no longer, and I shold go to windows 8 LOL I thnk some one ie trying to sell me a pronduct update (right)

Thanks In advance to all whou repely.
    Larjoe55

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    Larjoe55, Feb 12, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Larjoe55

Larjoe55

I got it

Open tools>Options>Send Tab> take the check mark out of the box >Automatically Comeplet e-mail address when composing.

Should take care of the trouble if it don't repost your trouble. in detail Iam sure I can figure it out.

Larjoe55, Feb 17, 2013
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question