Wmp9 does not play any song

Discussion in 'Windows Media Player' started by Saul, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Saul

Saul Guest

i had wmp9 for five days untill it stopped working . whenever i want to hear a song that I recorded to my hard drive from a CD it didnt work. the only songs that work are the songs i recorded with a microphone I think they are called high vibrate
    so any ways I will write exactly what the error box reads. Windows media player has found an unknown error.Thats all it says. the error box has 2 choises it has the choise to close and the choise to get web help and web help gets me here.
    (it was fine at first every song played but not anymore) so now I downloaded winamp 5 and i tried the music, it plays for five seconds and then a error thing that says send do not send comes up. the only way to hear the rest of the song is to leave that error code from winamp alone because when I push do not send everything closes. and if i push send error report it still closes. well thats all I got to say because thats all that happens if i only sayd 2% again to me its 100
    because thats all that happens. and I cant use system restore because i put it to have the lowest restore memory and it doesnt go behind installed WMP9. I appreciate you for reading this thank you.

Saul, Apr 26, 2004
    1. Advertisements

2. Saul

Saul Guest

I dont need any more help I just had to reinstall it

Saul, Apr 30, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question